WaPo: Fifteen women who worked for Redskins allege sexual harassment

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Holy shit. Those text messages are cringe AF. That dude has clearly never talked to a female before
First thing I thought. Super cringe. Would be forgivable if this was a 15 year old or some shit.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Those texts are terrible evidence... she literally said, "i'm in bed, buy and bring me Jimmy Johns to my house", the absolute very least she should do is let him grab her butt. She was using her power as a woman, knowing he was attracted to her, to get something she wanted.

tbt.gif
Ummmm what?

IF she was doing what you said, then that's simply a shitty move on her part. A guy with self respect would just not do it. What this guy did is literal simp behavior,"I'll do this for you so pleeeeaaasssseeee let me grab your butt."

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I cant even imagine being so desperate and beta that you stoop to the level of sending out a picture of your 5 incher in hopes you can bang some trashy 4.5/10 who is gross enough to respond positively to said dink pic... And then doubling down by bragging about it "working" to some anonymous dudes on a football forum.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I cant even imagine being so desperate and beta that you stoop to the level of sending out a picture of your 5 incher in hopes you can bang some trashy 4.5/10 who is gross enough to respond positively to said dink pic... And then doubling down by bragging about it "working" to some anonymous dudes on a football forum.

If that blows your mind, now let me aware you that there are numerous dudes on this forum that are like this. They aren't even just confined to this thread.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I havent in near a decade, but when I did in my younger years, I can 100% confirm it works.

I'm fairly certain the college kids are slaying pussy left and right sending chicks dick pics on tinder.

Like I said, it all depends on the girl. Some are whores and proud of it.
So you sent dick pics with your motorola razr? And you aren't that old. Or did you send dick faxes????

msadows

Liked Posts:

Uhh, this was in response to one of the posters on her who said it never works, which is 100% false.

It works, it just depends on the woman. I know its shocking to hear to a bunch of you, but there are chicks who legit just want to fuck.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Uhh, this was in response to one of the posters on her who said it never works, which is 100% false.

It works, it just depends on the woman. I know its shocking to hear to a bunch of you, but there are chicks who legit just want to fuck.

Women like sex. Thanks for educating us Bishop Don.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

No woman ever meets her husband over a penis picture. And any women "who just wants to fuck" doesnt need a dick pick to get the party started.

IMO @msadows is a dick pic dichotomist further dividing individuals photographing their penis for fulfillment versus guys that simply enjoy fornication with women without boundaries.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The trick is to not send a dick pic but to get them to send photos of themselves. Dick pics are for amateurs. I've only sent one once, and it was to my wife who was hungry & pregnant and she couldn't make up her mind on what to eat. So I put my Peter Girthwell into a hot dog bun and sent it to her as a joke. True story......

Except the hot dog bun part. It was more of a small slider bun.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a shitshow. But anyone saying "ah, it happens everywhere" um...no? And if it IS, then it shouldn't be happening. Jesus. WTH? DO you know any women? Mothers, girlfriends, sisters? It SHOULDN'T be happening.

Also, MOST allegations by women are true. You want to hand-pick some stories that weren't sure, just know you are in the minority. About 5% are false—accusations of harassment, or rape.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a shitshow. But anyone saying "ah, it happens everywhere" um...no? And if it IS, then it shouldn't be happening. Jesus. WTH? DO you know any women? Mothers, girlfriends, sisters? It SHOULDN'T be happening.

Also, MOST allegations by women are true. You want to hand-pick some stories that weren't sure, just know you are in the minority. About 5% are false—accusations of harassment, or rape.

It's CCS... these Trump supporters are stupid and have no perspective.