Warren Sapp has lost his mind!!!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I met him the month before Covid shut everything down at the Miami International Boat Show. Nice guy, was dipping as he ate his Cuban Sandwich.

Who knows what Pace will do tho. This is the season of smokescreens and speculations. I think he’ll keep Fields

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I met him the month before Covid shot so l everything down at the Miami International Boat Show. Nice guy, was dipping as he ate his Cuban Sandwich.

Who knows what Pace will do tho. This is the season of smokescreens and speculations. I think he’ll keep Fields
Ngl my brain broke reading this

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I met him the month before Covid shut everything down at the Miami International Boat Show. Nice guy, was dipping as he ate his Cuban Sandwich.

Dipping as in tobacco or dipping as in leaving?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You miss him don't you???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes I miss his numerous fuckups. Like trading up for Miller or Trubisky or Floyd. Or signing Danny T to a 2nd contract. Or the corpse of Jimmy G. Or drafting Shaheen, White and numerous other mistakes.

Good catch tho

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes I miss his numerous fuckups. Like trading up for Miller or Trubisky or Floyd. Or signing Danny T to a 2nd contract. Or the corpse of Jimmy G. Or drafting Shaheen, White and numerous other mistakes.

Good catch tho
So many numerous white mistakes ?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I think when any talking head says "there are rumors" instead of hearing it from a source, it's completely fabricated.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You really have no excuse left not to get your GED. Even the falcons required pace to furnish proof of high school graduation to get hired as a waterboy scout

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
went on Brent Boone's podcast and claimed that there are rumors the Bears will trade Fields and select Bryce Young, he must have flunked out of rehab
So according to Sapp, the Bears are trading JF, Purdy is better according to some other clown and Mel says the Bears are basically stuck with the first pick because theres just not enough interest in the QBs available. Its all misinformation.