Was it worth it?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
For the people that couldn’t stand the thought of temporarily rooting against the bears for a higher draft pick or them tanking, was it worth it for ya? Was getting embarrassed on National TV as we all knew they would worth not having a top 10 pick? I bet Trey Lance is looking real good now ?

This is a treadmill team. And everyone will be back for another year. Fans need to have foresight to see the bigger picture.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gotta admit, that didn't feel like a playoff game at all. Maybe because they were the 7 seed? Or the roller coaster season they had. Or getting stomped by GB the week before and backdooring in.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was the best throw Trubisky has arguably made in his career too. Just a shame.
I have to admit..When that play started in the backfield, I thought.."Oh NO...another Nagy mistake"
But you are right..That was the best throw Trubisky ever made..It was spot on, and Wims had to drop it!

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
For the people that couldn’t stand the thought of temporarily rooting against the bears for a higher draft pick or them tanking, was it worth it for ya? Was getting embarrassed on National TV as we all knew they would worth not having a top 10 pick? I bet Trey Lance is looking real good now ?

This is a treadmill team. And everyone will be back for another year. Fans need to have foresight to see the bigger picture.

Fun fact fans have zero input on teams decisions or the outcome of games.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wasn't worth it. The anything can happen crew are just living in fairy tale land. This team never ever had a shot. Not even 1% with this QB and this coach. Blew your chance at potentially grabbing a franchise QB so you can just be the team thats happy to be the first 7th seed. 1 and done. never a doubt.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Fun fact fans have zero input on teams decisions or the outcome of games.

Fans drive the journalists and media. Bad PR drives real changes.

especially nowadays with how connected fans media and players are through tech

But in this case yeah for sure.. our opinions don’t change them being 8-8 lol

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not this year, no. The expanded slot felt like as I said before, getting a date with a hot chick because she's your best friends girlfriend and zero chance of banging. The only banging Nagy and his clown show did was the five knuckle shuffle on the deep pass to Wims of all people. He's a one hump chump.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The mentality in this sport has to be to be really good or really bad. There aren’t long rebuilding windows like NBA and NFL and you gain nothing being 7-9 to 9-7

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
No chance against GB, but a chance against NO if healthy. Brees is really over the hill and didn't impress. A healthy secondary plus Roquan, and Mooney, and we would of had a chance.

We still didn't run the ball for shit which would have been a big problem regardless. And Sean Payton has forgotten more about coaching than Nagy will ever know, but we would have had a shot.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shittier draft position. Just mediocre enough to save Pace and Nagy. I rooted hard for this team to lose horribly every week.

People can hope we win and hope we make the playoffs all they want. But wanting this team to lose is what was best for this team.

Whatever. I didn't care for a second about the game yesterday. I only hoped that we embarrassed ourselves enough to get rid of Nagy. And we probably didn't. So go Browns. My new team. ?

Fudrucker212

Liked Posts:

So you think if more people would have rooted against the Bears, they would have lost more games?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Its way too early to ask that. If the Bears get an elite player in the draft at 20, then yes. If the Bears miss an elite player because they are at 20, then no.