Was Ryan Nall a big reason we gave away Howard???

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Let`s face it...He had a GREAT preseason and based off his social media I follow you can tell the kid is working ?. I think the coaching staff is gunna rly on Ryan Nall to be a key ? contributor this year on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sure coach saw ? his progress last season on the scout team. I can see him being our 2nd string RB.

?⬇

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nall is a power back. we still need 1 of those. a guy like James "Boobie" Williams, would fit nicely with Nall and Cohen. Nall did have a good preseason last year. hopefully he digested some of the playbook and might be able to step up this year. we all know what Cohen can do. Williams is kind of a mix between the 2 and can catch. he has good hands for a RB. i think that's what Nagy is looking for.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Nope. Nall would be a practice squad player or 4th RB. We're drafting one in the 3rd round. I think Pace realizes that this draft is deep in running back talent. There are no Barkleys or Elliotts in this draft so it's not top heavy. But there are many prospects who would be solid contributors in the middle rounds.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Could Nall possibly be a part of the offense going forward? Absolutely.

Is that the reason we traded Howard? No. We traded Howard because he does not fit the Bears offense...period.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Nope. Nall would be a practice squad player or 4th RB. We're drafting one in the 3rd round. I think Pace realizes that this draft is deep in running back talent. There are no Barkleys or Elliotts in this draft so it's not top heavy. But there are many prospects who would be solid contributors in the middle rounds.

Last I checked POT wasn't legal in Illinoise...So please tell the forum, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKEING AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?????

You WILL not find a back in the 3rd round this draft thats more complete than Ryan "No Limits" Nall.

Mitchapalooza

Last I checked POT wasn't legal in Illinoise...So please tell the forum, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKEING AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?????

You WILL not find a back in the 3rd round this draft thats more complete than Ryan "No Limits" Nall.

epic.jpg

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Nall is a power back. we still need 1 of those. a guy like James "Boobie" Williams, would fit nicely with Nall and Cohen. Nall did have a good preseason last year. hopefully he digested some of the playbook and might be able to step up this year. we all know what Cohen can do. Williams is kind of a mix between the 2 and can catch. he has good hands for a RB. i think that's what Nagy is looking for.

Let us not forget, Nall played H back for a year. He has a lot of pass catches to his name. He is a fluid route runner. I think he has a good combo of power and agility. I know a lot of people look at him and automatically give him the "fullback" sticker, but he really is a nimble fellow. Peep the high-lights.
?

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let us not forget, Nall played H back for a year. He has a lot of pass catches to his name. He is a fluid route runner. I think he has a good combo of power and agility. I know a lot of people look at him and automatically give him the "fullback" sticker, but he really is a nimble fellow. Peep the high-lights.
?
agreed. Nall can catch aswell. hopefully we get to see more of him. i liked the idea they picked him up. i wanted Nall here when he came out of college. he was awesome for the Beavers.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Let`s face it...He had a GREAT preseason and based off his social media I follow you can tell the kid is working ?. I think the coaching staff is gunna rly on Ryan Nall to be a key ? contributor this year on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sure coach saw ? his progress last season on the scout team. I can see him being our 2nd string RB.

?⬇
I would have thought they would have activated him over Mizzell (who was terrible) if they liked him that much.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OP missed the Mike Davis signing.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Spencer Ware is still available, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a Bear. Might not be til after the draft, but could be a cheaper option than Howard.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Nall is Trey Burton 2.0

H back, TE, FB he could play any of them. Just not sure he's talented enough to start in the nfl

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I loves me some Wrecking Nall but i think Nagy wants a guy more in the mold of Kareem Hunt.

In a year where we don't have a 1st or 2nd rounder, running back is a position you can get some huge value from right away in the 3rd and beyond. Some notable 3rd round backs are: David Johnson, Alvin Kamara and Kareem Hunt.