rating 79.6

Smith

td's 5
int's 5
y/a 6.01
rating 80.5

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i would take alex smith in a heartbeat over foles....do they even sell a Foles replica jersey? Is anyone excited to see Foles play? Foles was benched for a dude who was also benched. They should have been fired for trading for Foles

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I too late to start the anybody but Foles

msadows

Liked Posts:
i would take alex smith in a heartbeat over foles....do they even sell a Foles replica jersey? Is anyone excited to see Foles play? Foles was benched for a dude who was also benched. They should have been fired for trading for Foles

6-E48-F533-6-E0-D-45-FA-BD6-D-D093-C82-ED333.jpg

My most prized possession. Foooooooooooles

Bust

Liked Posts:
Not surprising he sort of burned bridges weeks prior, lol

"They never thought I was coming back," Smith said. "When I decided to come back, I definitely threw a wrench in the team's plan. They didn't see it, didn't want me there, didn't want me to be a part of it, didn't want me to be on the team, the roster, didn't want to give me a chance. Mind you, it was a whole new regime; they came in, I'm like the leftovers and I'm hurt and I'm this liability."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
PS @msadows your parent's house looks pretty messy and hope they don't use that fireplace because the toilet paper hording and flammable jerseys all crowded around it looks like a fire hazard...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
PS @msadows your parent's house looks pretty messy and hope they don't use that fireplace because the toilet paper hording and flammable jerseys all crowded around it looks like a fire hazard...

TBF when you drink as much cheap beer as he does, you need to have at minimum 50+ rolls on deck for SQUIRTmergencies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like the little pad there in case you can't make it to the bathroom.
TBF when you drink as much cheap beer as he does, you need to have at minimum 50+ rolls on deck for SQUIRTmergencies.

I totally missed the Pee Pee Pad LMFAOOOOOOOoooooo

Gosh, who stages a pic like this? I mean, I guess if you are blackout drunk but gosh!!!!

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Typical Bears meatball move

A desperation play where they all claim anything is better than what we have only when the season starts and they realize its not they blame everyone else but themselves