Watch: Bears O looks lame vs scouts and backups

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Maybe if the bears stop sucking he wouldn’t have negative material to post?
Stop making sense. A team that’s won very little since it’s last championship and hasn’t had a competent offense in a decade while now having its 5th coach in the same timespan, let alone a functioning offensive line since mid 2000s and is rebuilding again isn’t allowed to be questioned or critiqued objectively.

Sunshine and rainbows or you’re a hater.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Do you get excited about the defense when a receiver drops a pass after getting by blown coverage?

Again, it was a long COMPLETION. If you want to nitpick that he wasn't hit perfectly in stride, that's fine but just goofy af that you would create a click bait article referencing the Bears offense as lame today because the long completion wasn't perfect.

Luke Getsy's comments on the offense today suggest that they were not lame.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop making sense. A team that’s won very little since it’s last championship and hasn’t had a competent offense in a decade while now having its 5th coach in the same timespan, let alone a functioning offensive line since mid 2000s and is rebuilding again isn’t allowed to be questioned or critiqued objectively.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again, it was a long COMPLETION. If you want to nitpick that he wasn't hit perfectly in stride, that's fine but just goofy af that you would create a click bait article referencing the Bears offense as lame today because the long completion wasn't perfect.

Luke Getsy's comments on the offense today suggest that they were not lame.
There was more than that video on the article. And I also included reports where the offense and fields looked good.
My main point was that this was against inferior competition from previous days and so they should have been dominant.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this was a 4th year QB in the same system, I'd be more worried. But the main issue is scout D has been watch you play and has the chance to prove themselves to, after all they are fighting for a spot and in some cases, their NFL lives. Expect them to go hard.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m confused, Twitter was gushing today

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I look forward to the day where the Bears are legit good and all of the posters who were just blindly homering for this franchise puff out their chests and start acting like everyone who doubted them was dumb.

Wrong about regime after regime, QB after QB. Gotta be right eventually.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I look forward to the day where the Bears are legit good and all of the posters who were just blindly homering for this franchise puff out their chests and start acting like everyone who doubted them was dumb.

Wrong about regime after regime, QB after QB. Gotta be right eventually.
The day the Bears become a legit franchise, CCS will lose a lot of posters. There will be no reason for them to come here and attempt to be negative.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Why are some guys still clicking thus lame reports? I mean, every day I read good and bad tweets (thanks to @Dejo ,@bears26 and so on) and bet a negative article about tweets from a day before are coming.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
So is the author here actually at training camp or just drawing conclusions based on fucking twitter?