Watch: Bears O looks lame vs scouts and backups

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
So is the author here actually at training camp or just drawing conclusions based on fucking twitter?
I told Sigler to take his ass to Lake Forest and see it live if he wants to pretend he is a sportswriter.

I barely ever pay attention to the thoughts of Packers beat reporters. To have any credibility at all you have to see it live on the grass.

Dude actually had the nerve to write that the offense looked lame at camp, when he has NEVER been near a practice.

I will be at Bears camp on August 11th. I'll let you know how things actually look on the ground. Maybe Luke will even give me a tour of his palatial digs in Halas Hall.

I mostly wanna see my boy EQ, who I hear is absolutely shining in camp. "Like having a coach on the field" for the offense. Pretty good for a cat who most here said would barely see the field this season. "May not make the roster." "4th or 5th WR on the depth chart at best."

This place is good for a laugh....

13586652.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The OP has started a BEARS SUCK thread every single day, do people actually take him seriously?
More replies. He's joining the 'I need some attention' crew.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I told Sigler to take his ass to Lake Forest and see it live if he wants to pretend he is a sportswriter.

I barely ever pay attention to the thoughts of Packers beat reporters. To have any credibility at all you have to see it live on the grass.

Dude actually had the nerve to write that the offense looked lame at camp, when he has NEVER been near a practice.

I will be at Bears camp on August 11th. I'll let you know how things actually look on the ground. Maybe Luke will even give me a tour of his palatial digs in Halas Hall.

I mostly wanna see my boy EQ, who I hear is absolutely shining in camp. "Like having a coach on the field" for the offense. Pretty good for a cat who most here said would barely see the field this season. "May not make the roster." "4th or 5th WR on the depth chart at best."

This place is good for a laugh....

View attachment 21451
If y’all start helping to market posts on socials, maybe CCS will have funds to fly people out for camp!
Right now we just have inside source(s)