Watching ESPN this morning and they’re talking to people who says “the Bears worst team in NFL!” ?. They said JF1 will “SLUMP” and not “JUMP”. ??

greg23

Liked Posts:
It's like the media hasn't seen the

Falcons-Jets-Texans
Or
Jags-Giants--Commanders-Lions-Panthers-Seachickens

They're all equally blah on paper....some will win a few more than expected and the Bears play quite a few of them.

I'm confident the Bears won't be picking #1 overall

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's like the media hasn't seen the

Falcons-Jets-Texans
Or
Jags-Giants--Commanders-Lions-Panthers-Seachickens

They're all equally blah on paper....some will win a few more than expected and the Bears play quite a few of them.

I'm confident the Bears won't be picking #1 overall

But someone has to be picked last so why not the Bears. Have you seen enough of those teams to say they are clearly worse than the Bears or just offering your opinion like the media did.

Also best case scenario this year is Fields shows he is the franchise QB but we still lose enough to get a top 5 pick which we could possible trade for 2 first to a team in desperate need of a QB next year.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll file this under "who gives a shit?"

greg23

Liked Posts:
But someone has to be picked last so why not the Bears. Have you seen enough of those teams to say they are clearly worse than the Bears or just offering your opinion like the media did.

Also best case scenario this year is Fields shows he is the franchise QB but we still lose enough to get a top 5 pick which we could possible trade for 2 first to a team in desperate need of a QB next year.
I'll take Atlanta in the nfc and Texans in the afc as the worst from each conf.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Yes. Best case scenario indeed. I've been saying this for months. JF turns out to be the QB1 and Bears get a jackpot of picks back. But it would be nice to get a 3T like Jalen Carter in the draft.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My day got off to a great start. @Anytime23 told me that chicken wings are not less expensive then they were at the start of 2020. I was fucking psyched hearing that news.

And then I come on here and have to read this shit. I am upset

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'll take Atlanta in the nfc and Texans in the afc as the worst from each conf.

Ok but that is just your opinion so why begrudge the media for having their own.
Yes. Best case scenario indeed. I've been saying this for months. JF turns out to be the QB1 and Bears get a jackpot of picks back. But it would be nice to get a 3T like Jalen Carter in the draft.
Yeah I suppose a lot will depend on how the guys on prove it deals perform. If enough of them hit then you can extend them andstay high in the draft and go for really impact talent. If they don't or draft is deep then you can trade down for more picks.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
As long as Justin Fields has ordered that all TVs be turned off at Halas Hall, this should be no issue..

greg23

Liked Posts:
Ok but that is just your opinion so why begrudge the media for having their own.
Because most of the media all seem to state it as fact or there are no other options.....when in fact

There are 7 teams with worse odds to win the super bowl

There are 3 teams with lower win totals and 4 teams with the same win total.

About 7-10 shitburgers

I also think Seattle will finish lower than the Bears in the NFC (and likely at least 1 nfc east team; giants; and based on track record det is usually behind the bears

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh wasn't referring to Sky gods. Was referring to the Bears org given your white knighting for them.
That was an awful comeback, Please hang your head in shame

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because most of the media all seem to state it as fact or there are no other options.....when in fact

About 7-10 shitburgers

I also think Seattle will finish lower than the Bears in the NFC (and likely at least 1 nfc east team; giants; and based on track record det is usually behind the bears

Think most understand they are giving opinions.
That was an awful comeback, Please hang your head in shame
Yawn!

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

About 7-10 shitburgers

I don't know why meatheads get so mad at the opinion of the media regarding their teams. Who gives a shit? It's like the dipshits that get so mad that so and so from their favorite team isn't in the hall of fame.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Just once I want to be the team that has a top pick that everyone is willing to trade their souls for.... and not have to be the team doing it because we are already set at QB.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

I have seen enough of the Giants to know that they really, really suck.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Even if Justin Jones turns out to be a decent 3T, I would still look to the draft for another one. For the future upgrade that position as much as possible.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I for one am deeply triggered, so much so that I have no alternative besides getting drunk tonight and calling in sick tomorrow.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
if the bears arent the absolute worst, do we get to cane these analysts live on espn?