Watching ESPN this morning and they’re talking to people who says “the Bears worst team in NFL!” ?. They said JF1 will “SLUMP” and not “JUMP”. ??

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Can't be surprised that given all that we know at this point, putting the Bears down in the last 5 teams of the league is not surprising. They didn't grab any big names in the offseason, they haven't surrounded Fields with a bunch of proven weapons and you have a young GM and unproven head coach so on paper, it's definitely a gamble. Come week 1 of the regular season and we finally get a full game of footage on all teams, I am sure there will be a number of teams that come out completely disappointing on performance and will quickly fall to the bottom of the list. If the Bears put out an average offensive performance and the defense still plays top 10, I think we see the Bears stock begin to rise some but for now, they have to fill this dead part of the season with something and choosing the Bears to bust is a quick and easy headline to run with.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
The word salad of NFL commentary is at best annoying. They have time and column inches to fill, so expect low quality drivel. I hope the Bears are overall bad and get a high draft pick (sub5) for next year. But, I also would like to see the offense get their act together and at least be competent. The NFL talking heads have 32 teams to cover, do you really think they are giving this shit any thought at all??? I am so over NFL commentators I even fast forward through sideline reports, because I know if I watched it that would be 30 seconds I would never get back...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I really don’t care but I figured this would trigger a few of you so thought I’d share… ?‍♂️

I just tried looking for a link from Thurs, couldn't find one. Do u have one? I wanna hear what they said.
If not, no big deal