Watching tonight's game....

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Yep. I might have to quit watching. QB envy runs deep. It's better not to know.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah, watching other team's QBs makes you realize how far Mitch is away from being reliably good. But I still have optimism that he'll get more comfortable in the offense eventually

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I just had the same thoughts run through my head after seeing that last Goff TD pass. My god. An absolute QB clinic right now.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I see no sacks...no turnovers.... I see some bullshit defenses getting shredded. I expect a madden score at the end....

I click on standings and see the bears in first... I dont envy shit...fuck the queens

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
We could have gone after Cousins each of the last three offseasons after he had already posted better unadjusted numbers than any Bears QB in history. If we had Cousins we would be 3-0 division favorites. If we signed Cousins in 2016 we would be coming off back to back winning seasons.

But Pace preferred taking the path of most resistance by ignoring the position for two years, going all in for one guy, then ignoring it again last year when he could have had the sure thing.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We could have gone after Cousins each of the last three offseasons after he had already posted better unadjusted numbers than any Bears QB in history. If we had Cousins we would be 3-0 division favorites. If we signed Cousins in 2016 we would be coming off back to back winning seasons.

But Pace preferred taking the path of most resistance by ignoring the position for two years, going all in for one guy, then ignoring it again last year when he could have had the sure thing.

He signed Mike Glennon, what more do you want? Bears fans are never happy. You'll take Mike Glennon and you'll like it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

3 yes ago he was under contract. 2 years ago he was franchised. Last season he was franchised. He signed his tender before the skins hung the phone up. No team could have cousins the last 3 years

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Obligatory. I'll bet you like your cousins!
You like that?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I've said enough on Mitch for the time being.

One thing I think is shocking is just how bad the Vikings defense is. I thought they'd decline, but not like this. They may go 7-8-1, but I think that's about it.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Cousins is about to lead his team to 1-2-1 and makes 100 mil a game. What exactly was your point again?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aikman said Goff struggled to throw spirals until McVay.

Not worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I see no sacks...no turnovers.... I see some bullshit defenses getting shredded. I expect a madden score at the end....

I click on standings and see the bears in first... I dont envy shit...fuck the queens

Well, Mitch has played against some bullshit defenses and was barely competent - that's the difference.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Fuck, Rams score 28 in a half. Jealous.