Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No. Too much reasonable doubt and past proven corruption by the cops. I’m sure that kid didn’t do anything. I wish the Supreme Court had taken up that case last year, but the didn’t. And if his story is bullshit, the whole narrative falls apart. I’ve never seen such a coached ‘confession’ in all my years on a kid with obvious mental disabilities. His version could not have happened the way that cop led him. It isn’t forensically possible.
Great response. Thanks for that.
I feel the same here..
no blood in Steven's trailer, or on the bed matts, pillows, ceiling, walls, carpet, blankets, clothes, plus no dna, and no traces of the victim left on the Avery's property and that incapable kid, Brendan Dassey, that you mentioned, his brother Bobby watched the victim leave and followed her out....Bobby did it. That victim's brother works for the Green Bay Packers...last name is Halbach, look it up, everything is too damn fishy, money and ties is involved too.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Great response. Thanks for that.
I feel the same here..
no blood in Steven's trailer, or on the bed matts, pillows, ceiling, walls, carpet, blankets, clothes, plus no dna, and no traces of the victim left on the Avery's property and that incapable kid, Brendan Dassey, that you mentioned, his brother Bobby watched the victim leave and followed her out....Bobby did it. That victim's brother works for the Green Bay Packers...last name is Halbach, look it up, everything is too damn fishy, money and ties is involved too.
You forgot the most important thing: motive. Pinning that murder on him sure put a stop to that multimillion lawsuit he surely would have collected for his wrongful imprisonment, didn’t it?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You forgot the most important thing: motive. Pinning that murder on him sure put a stop to that multimillion lawsuit he surely would have collected for his wrongful imprisonment, didn’t it?
Absolutely and the depositions was really about to turn the tide just before the frame job when down. My better half was next to me when I was on this topic and we both read your lawyer comment, she asked me to bring it up.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I don't want to be that guy, but I really wish there was some kind of way to reprimand these people who file these frivolous lawsuits. This is a serious allegation, and now his name is about to get thrown around in the mud by all manner of feminist weirdos trying to make a buck.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't want to be that guy, but I really wish there was some kind of way to reprimand these people who file these frivolous lawsuits. This is a serious allegation, and now his name is about to get thrown around in the mud by all manner of feminist weirdos trying to make a buck.
real rape victims are the ones that can push to make that change but we'll never hear or see them stand up like that PUBLICLY... and besides the police always gets their guy whether it was that suspect or not without any backfire whatsoever for the sloppy detective/police work, take a look online at many so called rape cases where they had imprisoned the wrong men countless of times, the numbers are high. IE; Kane accuser's mother swapping an evidence bag.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

>>>>>>#32

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
No. Too much reasonable doubt and past proven corruption by the cops. I’m sure that kid didn’t do anything. I wish the Supreme Court had taken up that case last year, but the didn’t. And if his story is bullshit, the whole narrative falls apart. I’ve never seen such a coached ‘confession’ in all my years on a kid with obvious mental disabilities. His version could not have happened the way that cop led him. It isn’t forensically possible.
Even if the court took it I think the conviction would have stood due to the conservative majority. I wonder if the halbach family really truly believes that they got the right guys. I feel like they are victims here too. They have been lied to by the state. No real investigation was conducted on who actually killed her. I mean they didn't even look at the boyfriend. Isn't that like the first thing you do?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Even if the court took it I think the conviction would have stood due to the conservative majority. I wonder if the halbach family really truly believes that they got the right guys. I feel like they are victims here too. They have been lied to by the state. No real investigation was conducted on who actually killed her. I mean they didn't even look at the boyfriend. Isn't that like the first thing you do?
I’m not sure about Avery’s case, but the kid would have walked if the Court threw out that bogus confession, which I think would have happened. That confession was the only thing they had, and they couldn’t have even retried the kid without it. It’s a travesty. I can’t even begin what bs the cops have fed the victims family. It’s a tragedy all around.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I’m not sure about Avery’s case, but the kid would have walked if the Court threw out that bogus confession, which I think would have happened. That confession was the only thing they had, and they couldn’t have even retried the kid without it. It’s a travesty. I can’t even begin what bs the cops have fed the victims family. It’s a tragedy all around.
Not so sure. I think the 4 conservatives would have upheld the confession. 4 libs would have overturned. Roberts would have been the swing vote. I guess we will never know.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well, in fairness, at this present time it's not "feminist weirdos" who are doing anything. It's this piece of shit male lawyer.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Not so sure. I think the 4 conservatives would have upheld the confession. 4 libs would have overturned. Roberts would have been the swing vote. I guess we will never know.
Maybe. I think Roberts and Alito would’ve suppressed it on constitutional grounds. That is literally one of the most improper interrogations on a minor I have ever seen. And the worst part is it was obviously untrue. Again, it was near forensically impossible.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Maybe. I think Roberts and Alito would’ve suppressed it on constitutional grounds. That is literally one of the most improper interrogations on a minor I have ever seen. And the worst part is it was obviously untrue. Again, it was near forensically impossible.
It's really hard to imagine that he has no more legal recourse and will probably serve the rest of his term. I wish Wisconsin would have just dropped it after the magistrate overturned his confession.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sounds like bullshit and if so, this woman makes it harder on all the women that actually get preyed upon.

Good chance it's bullshit but for some on CCS it's true if they're accused of it cause those didn't want Jameis because he was accused even though never convicted.

Can't wait to hear how it's different...LOL

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
I’ve got a buddy who’s does sports massage for an NFL team. He says there is a young woman on staff that also gives massages. She’s very popular with the players. Wears a lot of spandex. Has no qualifications.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good chance it's bullshit but for some on CCS it's true if they're accused of it cause those didn't want Jameis because he was accused even though never convicted.

Can't wait to hear how it's different...LOL
It’s different. Nice example of my earlier point about this making it harder on real victims.

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It's really hard to imagine that he has no more legal recourse and will probably serve the rest of his term. I wish Wisconsin would have just dropped it after the magistrate overturned his confession.
The Supremes were cowards for not taking it and at least considering it. There are crucial constitutional aspects in play. The only recourse this kid has is a governor’s pardon or if new evidence materializes. It’s not right at all.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
it's on Avery's lawyer to get the respond back from the state but nobody knows when that will be..The boy is gonna have a hard time getting out unless somebody comes forwards with the guilt.