Watson Lawsuit

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile mitchell is playing with his hot wheels and listening to now that's what I called music in his new buffalo, ny residence

Speed

Liked Posts:
Sad to say, but I don't think DW learned this behavior in the NFL.

Also, I believe the Texans knew all along. I also suspect they would use it as leverage. "If you won't play for my team I'll make sure you don't play" kind of thing.

I suspect if he hadn't demanded this trade his massage perversions would still be happening and the Texans ownership would be looking the other way, which also very sad.

There were concerns in the Texans organization that Hopkins was turning Watson onto some bad habits which is in part why BoB got rid of him, but apparently Hopkins was the one who checked Watson for partying too much. For whatever people want to say about Hopkins, it looks like he's worked out that his celebrity is enough to court all the encounters with women he needs.

I don't think there was any insidious plot from their upper tier management. Why intentionally tank his value when they could've got the haul of a lifetime for him? If caught they would be in serious doo doo. Some Texans fans believe that some people lower in the organization might've had an inkling since he was taking massage tables from their facility to these encounters.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There were concerns in the Texans organization that Hopkins was turning Watson onto some bad habits which is in part why BoB got rid of him, but apparently Hopkins was the one who checked Watson for partying too much. For whatever people want to say about Hopkins, it looks like he's worked out that his celebrity is enough to court all the encounters with women he needs.

I don't think there was any insidious plot from their upper tier management. Why intentionally tank his value when they could've got the haul of a lifetime for him? If caught they would be in serious doo doo. Some Texans fans believe that some people lower in the organization might've had an inkling since he was taking massage tables from their facility to these encounters.
They should have figured it out when he returned the tables with a new hole in them.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He didnt, and it was for this reason that Pace didnt even bother talking to him pre draft.

But we can still hate Pace for picking Mitch over Mahomes
So Pace aided and abetted a sex offender he was aware of by allowing him to continue abusing woman for 4 years, just so it would blow up in the Texans face after re -signing him to a huge contract to continue his career as a Texan that he immediately wanted to be traded from?

That would be one evil genius.

So, in other words...NO!!

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmmmmm.................................

I highly doubt that. That in and off itself might be enough for the NFL to strip Houston's ownership from the McNairs. not necessarily the coverup, but the blackmail angle of what your suggesting.
It's not blackmail if the McNairs didn't discuss the issue with DeShawn.

And the lawyer representing the victims is McNair 's neighbor, who he supported politically.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Where did Hopkins learn his behavior?

I'm saying this didn't start in Houston for any of it.

They had baggage and the Texans overlooked it.

I find it rather odd the lawyer behind the lawsuits is politically connected to Cal McNair. Remember, this isn't Bob McNair, who might have made the decision in the best interest of the team, which would be to trade him and get a lot in return. This would be spite instead.

All of that said DW brought this on himself.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Watsons lawyers won a decision by judges that the women can not remain anonymous. He also said there were some sexual interactions with some of the women, but all consensual....if that is true....yes only"if",...... how are we going to knock a single guy, for doing shit he enjoys, with willing participants. Not my fantasy, but his apparently.

If im late, with this.....dont cry and move on.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It's not about "clearing" anything. Just sharing info from the link.
Do u know him personally? Have u ever sat in on one of his massage sessions?

It's about innocent until proven guilty.... right?
He could be either right now. A forum is not a court of law.

And if it were, when he loses one these in civil court or pays hush money, will you say 'He's innocent because he wasn't convicted."? You do know that verdicts are guilty or not guilty? Innocent is not the verbiage. There is a presumption of innocence and and the burden of proof is on the prosecution but 'not guilty' does not 'prove' innocence. It shows insufficient evidence of guilt.

1618006778239.png

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He didnt, and it was for this reason that Pace didnt even bother talking to him pre draft.

But we can still hate Pace for picking Mitch over Mahomes
Moron

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not even a rumor or sniff about this stuff for years and now we're using hindsight to give Pace the benefit of the doubt because he took the biggest draft bust in Bears history of the clearly superior prospect.

Dumbest fanbase and its not even close.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why this is such a hot topic. a) Watson wasn't drafted by the Bears; oh well b) he's a garbage human being and c) (this is the important part) the Bears aren't getting him.

who cares?

maybe @TheWinman can give this a thumbs down too. fuckface.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why this is such a hot topic. a) Watson wasn't drafted by the Bears; oh well b) he's a garbage human being and c) (this is the important part) the Bears aren't getting him.

who cares?

He loves negs. Just mass dislike him when you get 10 min. That will piss him off big time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

who cares?

The alternative is discussing Andy fucking Dalton.

Liked Posts:
If every nfl player was honest about all the shady shit they did, what would all the folks being offended by the Watson ordeal do?

Get real, most of these guys are creeps.

It sucks, but it’s reality, and that’s why I don’t consider them role models, just watch for entertainment purposes that’s it.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
If every nfl player was honest about all the shady shit they did, what would all the folks being offended by the Watson ordeal do?

Get real, most of these guys are creeps.

It sucks, but it’s reality, and that’s why I don’t consider them role models, just watch for entertainment purposes that’s it.

There's a pretty big gulf between "not a role model" and "serial sexual predator."

mecha

Liked Posts:
The alternative is discussing Andy fucking Dalton.

he's the QB1, WHY NOT???

you could talk about Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Jay Cutler, or Brian Hoyer for all I care. any of them would be more productive than pulling your puds to a quarterback that isn't affiliated, and won't ever be affiliated, with the Chicago Bears.

where's the snark fucks that are like "LoL iS tHiS bEaRs ReLaTeD???"

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Doubt Pace knew anything about this. He just sucks at picking 1st round talent
I honestly think Pace saw a QB that blew his knee out in college and feared it could happen again...which it did. You can only imagine the outrage Bears fans would be in if Pace picked Watson off a blown knee, and then he blows out the other knee that year...and assuming the Bears still have the same meh offense, Bears had just com off a 4-12 season and then the world finds out what a big pervert he is.

I mean everyone bashes Pace for passing on Watson, but had he taken him, you'd all be bashing him for the current state Watson is putting his team in.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Not even a rumor or sniff about this stuff for years and now we're using hindsight to give Pace the benefit of the doubt because he took the biggest draft bust in Bears history of the clearly superior prospect.

Dumbest fanbase and its not even close.
You're just mad that you're hero turned out to be a pervert. Or maybe that kind of thing gets you off, who knows.