Watson Lawsuit

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Wentz is irrelevant, is there any legitimate reports that the Bears did not try and trade for Wilson yes or no?

There were/are.

The media is completely full of shit at this point. It doesn’t matter what the subject matter is.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes, they're are also reports and rumors they didn't
There were/are.

The media is completely full of shit at this point. It doesn’t matter what the subject matter is.
and where are the reports then? I googled that the Bears didnt offer anything and all i got was like 100 results that the Bears DID offer up a huge amount.

So again unless someone can point to a legitimate source that the Bears did not try and trade for Wilson, its pretty apparent that he did..

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Translation-you are grooming him to be a serial sexual assaulter. Got it.

Please cite your sources. When did I ever imply that rape is ok? Why does fact finding bother you so much? If Watson is convicted of rape, then he's a piece of shit straight up but for some reason I think you could have an unconscious bias against Watson.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Well to some creeps on here, its all okay as long as wins

Why are you so racist? Please quote anyone who said it's all good if he's found guilty? He should be in prison if true, just like Roethlisberger, Matt Gaetz, etc.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, they're are also reports and rumors they didn't
Pace privately met with Schneider in North Dakota. No one absolutely knows what Pace did or didn't do but the preponderance of evidence is that he tried to get Wilson. I don't know, maybe they tried on their designer pointy hoods.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace privately met with Schneider in North Dakota. No one absolutely knows what Pace did or didn't do but the preponderance of evidence is that he tried to get Wilson. I don't know, maybe they tried on their designer pointy hoods.
Pace looked kinda hot in his. No homo.1619134089711.png

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
any chance that the bears trade for Watson during the draft?

What would it take with all the baggage and the fact that the bears are really the only team left on watsons list? Im sure he’d go to just about any other team at this point.

just get the dude make only masseuses and we should be in the clear, lol.

I’m sure they’re much more aware of all the stuff facing Watson and probably know what the outcome and penalties would look like.

I’m not saying I want him but I think it makes the most sense at this point. You would think the bears would do just about anything to get a proven pro bowl caliber qb.

do they sell their souls to the devil?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yep

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
virginia and the coaching staff are OK with random boners, thrusting air jizz fountains and indecent exposure, anything beyond that though is verboten

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

What would it take with all the baggage and the fact that the bears are really the only team left on watsons list? Im sure he’d go to just about any other team at this point.

I’m sure they’re much more aware of all the stuff facing Watson and probably know what the outcome and penalties would look like.

I’m not saying I want him but I think it makes the most sense at this point. You would think the bears would do just about anything to get a proven pro bowl caliber qb.

Congrats on making it past January. I'm so old I remember last September when you said you were knocking on death's door.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Based on being a former pro athlete, I bet you have a unique insight into the situation. Does the type of stuff Watson is being accused of happen often in pro athlete circles?