Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think that they are very likely telling the truth but it doesn't make the other parties liars. This is now big enough that I think we'll find out what actually did or didn't happen.

Maybe it took Watson a while to get up his nerve. ???.
I just saw a interview of one of the women saying he acted appropriately.
Not sure if she is a LMT, but I she seemed truthful that DW never touched her.
1617373280851.png

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't have to be in my head, you were clearly talking about the legal aspect as shown here:

"This really doesn't address anything as the question that arose is not whether the lawyer should press for charges but why none of these 21 women filed charges. If it were one or two women you could understand that but the issue is how likely is it that 21 different women can be assaulted and none of them had the indignation of that assault override whatever concerns they had to file a criminal complaint.

Think of it this way, the large the sample size gets, the more likely it should be statistically that one of these women would have filed a police report. If for example police reports are filed in only 10% of sexual assault cases then 3 allegations means 0.3 should a police report. As that is less than one person it is not statistically unusual for none of them to have reported. But in 21 cases then 2.1 of them should have filed a police report so the fact 0 did is a bit of an anomaly."

You can't file a criminal complaint if the offense is a misdemeanor.

Look, I am not defending Watson here, I am only explaining why many of the women might not have bothered to file charges, making your argument asking why of the 21 women, none of them filed charges moot. Your also failing to take into account these women were paid for their services, (an I am not claiming that makes any of this right), and to file charges against a client might harm their reputation, so it's not as clear cut as your example makes it out to be.

You forgot to quote the part where I said I don't necessarily agree with that logic.

Also misdemeanors are still criminal offenses so not sure your point here.

An assault happened. I was not trying to distinguish legally which of those assaults are misdemeanors or felonies or which meet the legal definition of assault in TX or whatever states they occured in. I was using the term generally as a catch all as it is not particularly germane to the point I was making.

I dont think these women are lawyers so you file a complaint and let the police sort out what level of charge is being alleged.

Having said that as IUeyedoc points out there are logical reasons for them not to have filed which again is why I said I don't necessarily ascribe to the logic. I was explaining to Matt why it was not asimply about why Buzzbee didn't have then file a complaint but rather why none of them did at the time.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes dropping your pants at the doctors office becomes assault if I do it without being asked and my penis touches someone. Or I grab their hand and guide it to my inner anus. If the doctor asks me to remove my pants it is not.

Surprised this has to be explained. Again what category of assault is based on state laws which can vary but use of asdault here is just a catch all for any unwanted touching of a sexual nature.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. Among all his other attributes, he's a hall monitor, injustice collector crybaby snitch and then denies it after the fact.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
View attachment 11080

I'll need to thoroughly do more research into the Texas law and more importantly the contractual verbiage on massage intake forms . I would need to know more about the rules and massage intake forms at said time of the Watson massage. However.......(most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL

Luckily, we don't need any documentation related to...... You not talking about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u. ?‍♂️

Ok so earlier you tried to imply you admitted you were wrong.

Unlike u do I thanked him and showed him how many license massage palors require towels yet she proceeded without one. I've said this over and over. And please don't finger wave at me. You can never admit when you're wrong and or may have misjudged something. It's always your way or the highway. Heck...... You can't even say why or when u became a Bears fan.

Now you are saying you need more information to determine if you were wrong. So were you wrong about being wrong earlier? Or are you wrong about needing more information now?

Or are you so lost in your mental gymnastics that you presumed to lecture me on admitting when one is wrong despite not being able to do so yourself?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Surprised this has to be explained. Again what category of assault is based on state laws which can vary but use of asdault here is just a catch all for any unwanted touching of a sexual nature.
I suspect unwanted flashing may fit as well.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those that want to believe he is innocent , yes, but as someone else said, a serial killer bringing up 18 people he knows to testify that they know him and say "he never tried to killed me," as evidence of innocence is meaningless.

I really don't think him being inappropriate is in doubt, the only murky area in my mind is how criminal did he act. If he forced oral sex, lock him up.
If he slowly pushed the boundaries of an ethical massage trying to get his happy ending, then it comes down to was he just uber-creepy or did he become criminally inappropriate, i.e. rubbing his dick on an unsuspecting therapist.

I think the last part is why none came forward. People are going to want to believe him and him saying I saw he once and my penis accidentally brushed her hand during a massage is easy to swallow(pun intended) if you want it.

I think he banked on it being such a solitary experience that the best move was just to move on. He never counted on 1 woman's courage being the uncontrollable breach in dam of his depravity.
Great view point

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
To be fair, the statements indicate some of the therapists did leave and told him they were uncomfortable. Not sure if someone would report that to the police when a superstar us involved and their name could be publicly drug through the mud in a case they can't prove. When multiple women speak up, others may have the courage to do so. Watson definitely has the right to get his side of the events out. But likewise, he can't prove he didn't do it. In a criminal court this wouldn't hold up unless Buzz does have text messages proving guilt.

I'm just keeping everything in context for Bearly. Thanks for your earlier input (y)

How many times has Remi told you it wasn't illegal at the time and you continue with the same bullshit of victim blaming. Massaging a naked person is not sexual unless one or both parties make it so. I have a male friend that used to massage 'dancers' and it was never sexual. It's like saying a woman didn't get rapped because she stopped resisting after penetration.
You're posts are that of a bigoted misogynist.

The point was following generally accepted protocols. So no..... It's not "like saying" anything.

U have a propensity toward strawman, red herrings and flat out telling lies. And when you're called out on it, u run instead of admitting when wrong and or allowing for "common ground" . Look at the last post u made to made to me ( the covert negativity about me and the offensive system I like). Look at the one b4 that ( Z. Wilson and ur race baiting). Each time I try to respectfully answer u slip into negativity and or just run / avoid vs. positive "common ground".

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Ok so earlier you tried to imply you admitted you were wrong.

Now you are saying you need more information to determine if you were wrong. So were you wrong about being wrong earlier? Or are you wrong about needing more information now?

Or are you so lost in your mental gymnastics that you presumed to lecture me on admitting when one is wrong despite not being able to do so yourself?

If Remy (king vortex) is calling you out for your mental gymnastics on a subject its time to take a step back and rethink things lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The point was following generally accepted protocols. So no..... It's not "like saying" anything.

U have a propensity toward strawman, red herrings and flat out telling lies. And when you're called out on it, u run instead of admitting when wrong and or allowing for "common ground" . Look at the last post u made to made to me ( the covert negativity about me and the offensive system I like). Look at the one b4 that ( Z. Wilson and ur race baiting). Each time I try to respectfully answer u slip into negativity and or just run / avoid vs. positive "common ground".
WTF are you on about? This was you after being told so many times it wasn't illegal at the time and you acknowledging same. Then you go right back to the same old bullshit.

run and shoot said:
good points

But when " A man
illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals" happens a person should immediately remove themselves from the situation....right? And perhaps file a police report.

You are either one of the most disingenuous posters on this board or in some way impared. If it's the 2nd, I apologize. PM me to make me aware of a handicap and I won't engage or comment. I'd even try to help you post better if desired. I remeber us being in agreement on Prescott and turning you on to Brissett back in the day. Seems ages ago.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
WTF are you on about? This was you after being told so many times it wasn't illegal at the time and you acknowledging same. Then you go right back to the same old bullshit.

run and shoot said:
good points

But when " A man
illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals" happens a person should immediately remove themselves from the situation....right? And perhaps file a police report.

You are either one of the most disingenuous posters on this board or in some way impared. If it's the 2nd, I apologize. PM me to make me aware of a handicap and I won't engage or comment. I'd even try to help you post better if desired. I remeber us being in agreement on Prescott and turning you on to Brissett back in the day. Seems ages ago.

Many moons ago, I reached out and extended u the "olive branch". You slapped it away.

Anyway.....

Read the full context. >>>#714

Now read how he and I reached a “common ground”>>> #733

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Shout out to these fine female massage therapists

Lets start with this one. The rest are below in the link.

Myah Robersonisa licensed massage therapist, who has been working in Houston for 10 years, primarily on athletes.“I started working with Deshaun in December 2019 after being referred to him by another therapist. He sent me a screenshot of a diagram that the head trainer of the Texans gave him, highlighting the muscles that needed to be worked on, which included the groin and hamstrings. He asked if I felt comfortable working on those areas and I said yes, because I am used to working on athletes.

During the massage, Deshaun was more comfortable using a towel than draping sheets over the table; this isn’t unusual at all. I have several clients that prefer using a towel over sheet. We began using a towel, and that became the norm.When I saw that the first lawsuit mentioned a towel, I chuckled because I gave him that idea. And it’s not inappropriate because they teach you in massage school that using a towel is okay. Some of these accusations are so ludicrous. I just can’t see him doing any of those things. He was never inappropriate with me. I never felt threatened in any way.”

Veteran Massage Therapists Discuss Working With ... - Go.com

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Many moons ago, I reached out and extended u the "olive branch". You slapped it away.

Anyway.....

Not interested in olive branches from liars or bigots. Willing to understand those in need. Not saying you are so I guess it's back to the same old snafu.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Myah Robersonisa licensed massage therapist, who has been working in Houston for 10 years, primarily on athletes.“I started working with Deshaun in December 2019 after being referred to him by another therapist. He sent me a screenshot of a diagram that the head trainer of the Texans gave him, highlighting the muscles that needed to be worked on, which included the groin and hamstrings. He asked if I felt comfortable working on those areas and I said yes, because I am used to working on athletes.

During the massage, Deshaun was more comfortable using a towel than draping sheets over the table; this isn’t unusual at all. I have several clients that prefer using a towel over sheet. We began using a towel, and that became the norm.When I saw that the first lawsuit mentioned a towel, I chuckled because I gave him that idea. And it’s not inappropriate because they teach you in massage school that using a towel is okay. Some of these accusations are so ludicrous. I just can’t see him doing any of those things. He was never inappropriate with me. I never felt threatened in any way.”

this is about as useful as talking to Brooks Browns about his interaction in the parking lot with Eric Harris right before Harris went into Columbine HS and went on a shooting spree..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Jeffrey Dahmer didn't eat everyone he had relations with.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
this is about as useful as talking to Brooks Browns about his interaction in the parking lot with Eric Harris right before Harris went into Columbine HS and went on a shooting spree..
I mean, maybe a guy just doesn't feel up to it some days. Can't a guy take a day off from felony sexual assault every now and then? His lawyer seems pretty close minded to insist that DW grope, assault or request being sodomized by every massage therapist he encounters.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Anyway.....

Sigh....I noticed u danced away from the discussion and resoultion r1terrell23 said: and I came to

Not interested in olive branches from liars or bigots. Willing to understand those in need. Not saying you are so I guess it's back to the same old snafu.

Like how u lie on me? i.e. z. wilson, Lance, Mitch and who can forget your infamous, race baiting, "white guy" comments
from the mac jones thread >>>>> #33 ?

.....and you're doing it again, combo stawman-red herring. Let me know if u need a definition :unsure:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh please, go on. We're all so interested.:LOL:
1617400735163.png

Last edited: