Watson Lawsuit

Speed

Liked Posts:
So yeah, I'd still take Watson as long as there was no rape or force involved

IDK brah. Coming out with nothing but a tiny face towl to cover him? Then getting hard? Dude was expecting something extra. I don't understand why he didn't just go to a Rub-n-tug.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IDK brah. Coming out with nothing but a tiny face towl to cover him? Then getting hard? Dude was expecting something extra. I don't understand why he didn't just go to a Rub-n-tug.

cause instagram models don work at the rubntug

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He can have whatever kink he likes but not with unwilling partners. Unfortunately, I guess that's part of it when you hire 40-50 of those.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
The real "tragedy" is that DW might have so little game that he feels the need to go to a masseuse to get his rocks off.

Either that, or he's just an over-sexed entitled perv.

Speed

Liked Posts:
The real "tragedy" is that DW might have so little game that he feels the need to go to a masseuse to get his rocks off.

Either that, or he's just an over-sexed entitled perv.

One of them said he allegedly stated "I'm not used to hearing no"

I definitely buy it, these pro athletes have had enough to swim backstrokes in since they've been in HS.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
One of them said he allegedly stated "I'm not used to hearing no"

I definitely buy it, these pro athletes have had enough to swim backstrokes in since they've been in HS.

Not shocking at all. They're set up by society to have an over-inflated sense of their self-worth and anyone in their orbit should be glad to be there. So they're really a victim, lol.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad to say, but I don't think DW learned this behavior in the NFL.

Also, I believe the Texans knew all along. I also suspect they would use it as leverage. "If you won't play for my team I'll make sure you don't play" kind of thing.

I suspect if he hadn't demanded this trade his massage perversions would still be happening and the Texans ownership would be looking the other way, which also very sad.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Also, I believe the Texans knew all along. I also suspect they would use it as leverage. "If you won't play for my team I'll make sure you don't play" kind of thing.

I suspect if he hadn't demanded this trade his massage perversions would still be happening and the Texans ownership would be looking the other way, which also very sad.

Hmmmmmmm.................................

I highly doubt that. That in and off itself might be enough for the NFL to strip Houston's ownership from the McNairs. not necessarily the coverup, but the blackmail angle of what your suggesting.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They're not licensed

I think some were therapist, others active 'tip' seekers :rolleyes: and others in between. Can't see how he 'forced' anyone into a blow/hand job but also can see how he may have overstepped and assumed things with others that weren't interested. I don't think he's a predator but do believe he got involved in illegal activity even if he didn't force anything. Anyone denying his desire for this many therapist wasn't sexual in nature is delusional. The question becomes whether there was abuse and/or extra payment for extra services. Don't see how he doesn't get at least a year suspension for this regardless of the outcome of the legal matters.

To reiterate, tipping for sex will not end well for him even if he's found innocent of abuse. It's illegal. The amount of overstep in some instances could be construed as criminal. The problem here is that it's likely a mix of women in the suit and I'm sure that Watson's attorney is trying to find client lists of the lot to question. As with Watson likely having some false accusations here along with some creepy, if they get a hold of enough clients that have had a happy ending, any real therapists will be besmirched along with the false accusers.

If this goes the distance and becomes public, it will be a enormous shit show.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

He didnt, and it was for this reason that Pace didnt even bother talking to him pre draft.

But we can still hate Pace for picking Mitch over Mahomes