1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
You want Watson?

Here is how you get his interest, since he has a no trade clause and can veto any potential path. These are the guys that Watson has a relationship with and/or the search firm and he really liked.

1. Fire Phillips/ Retire and hire Rick Smith in his role
2. Fire Pace and hire Louis Riddick
3. Decision on Nagy, interviews likely Bienimy or Staley, the former has created interest for Watson
4. Trade for Watson, you think three 1st round picks is too much? Fuck that, get the guy that is top 5 at his position
5. Rejoice as some FAs sign for cheaper than they otherwise would

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Watson went to the playoffs twice with a shitty coach so not sure what you are talking about.
And then he won four games this past year. I'm sure you think that's not at all his fault, and to an extent you are right, but what do you think you accomplish by spending all those picks to bring him here only to dump him in the same circumstances that led to this past disastrous season? The guy isn't Aaron Rodgers, he's not a "win games" cheat code. If he were the Texans would've at least gone .500 this year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do what is best for the team/company. Not opposed to Rick Smith but wtf has Riddick really done? You hire a great CEO/President the rest falls into place, something the bears need to get right if what was reported is true with Ted.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You do what is best for the team/company. Not opposed to Rick Smith but wtf has Riddick really done? You hire a great CEO/President the rest falls into place, something the bears need to get right if what was reported is true with Ted.
It is obvious this guy's plan is to hire a bunch of people soley because of the color of their skin. It is such an ass-backwards way of looking at the world that I genuinely dont know where to start. Also, its not germane to a Chicago Bears message board.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You want Watson?

Here is how you get his interest, since he has a no trade clause and can veto any potential path. These are the guys that Watson has a relationship with and/or the search firm and he really liked.

1. Fire Phillips/ Retire and hire Rick Smith in his role
2. Fire Pace and hire Louis Riddick
3. Decision on Nagy, interviews likely Bienimy or Staley, the former has created interest for Watson
4. Trade for Watson, you think three 1st round picks is too much? Fuck that, get the guy that is top 5 at his position
5. Rejoice as some FAs sign for cheaper than they otherwise would
Have you asked Watson if he would ok a trade to Chicago?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The packers went 7-9 and 6-9-1 in consecutive years....@montucky would have cut Rodgers

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Correction....Rodgers went 11-12-1 in consecutive seasons @Montucky would have cut him

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Correction....Rodgers went 11-12-1 in consecutive seasons @Montucky would have cut him
I did specifically mention that Watson should've got at least .500 if he was so great...of course you dont really read anything I ever post do you? Just like to spend hours of your holidays going back and thumbs-downing my posts. I'm sure your family at least appreciates the fact that you're doing that and not spreading your negativity around them.

Lose the number.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Have you asked Watson if he would ok a trade to Chicago?

Seriously. He has a NTC.

If watson wants to come here HE will make it happen, not the opposite way around.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That being said, where are wee going to get the 40m/yr to keep him happy here while not completely destroying the team?

Also, where are we gonna get the talent to replace the players we got rid of to give watson 40m/yr? Can't use your first rounders to replace them because we won't have them. Can't use your cap space cause we will be cap strapped.

Sounds like we will be the chicago texans. Not sure if thats better, but hey, at least we won't cry about qb's anymore.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
You dont know destruction then. Hiring a guy from fucking television is a one-way path to Jets-land.
At least they aren't going to be absolute dog shit and be drafting 20th.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seriously. He has a NTC.

If watson wants to come here HE will make it happen, not the opposite way around.
Why would he go thru everything that has to be done in order for him to get here and it’s no better than being in Houston.....what will it accomplish for him? This team is no better and the prospect to getting better is bleak at best at this point in time.