Watson suspension to 11 games, 5 million, counseling..

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:

Looks like the league pushed back from the 6 games and NFLPA agreed on 11 games, 5 million and some extensive counseling. Nearly double what the arbiter suggested.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a coincidence he comes back and plays the Texans his first game back.

I'm sure that wasn't planned, nope not planned at all...
Are you sure about that? LMAO. Of course it was planned. I'm sure the "you're a sick Fuck" chants will be planned by Texans' fans as well."

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
What a coincidence he comes back and plays the Texans his first game back.

I'm sure that wasn't planned, nope not planned at all...
He won't play in that game. Cleveland will sit him to get in game shape. If I'm the Browns, I'd rather lose that game than to let him play and mentally destroy him.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He won't play in that game. Cleveland will sit him to get in game shape. If I'm the Browns, I'd rather lose that game than to let him play and mentally destroy him.
Browns will either be completely out of contention or in the middle of a playoff push. Don’t think he will be playing much, if at all…

Canth

Liked Posts:
Nah, I think it would be a great Browns move to play him right away in that game against the Texans...and lose.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO. He has damn near 4 months to get in game shape. That won't be any reason for them to sit him that game. Depending on their record, they may sit him to diffuse what could be expected to be a very negative/volatile crowd reaction towards Watson.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
As long as they keep him loose with plenty of massages, he'll be ready to play when he is able to, lol

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I'm sure their counseling will be, "Next time, take the out-of-court settlement before it blows up"

mecha

Liked Posts:
LMAO. He has damn near 4 months to get in game shape. That won't be any reason for them to sit him that game. Depending on their record, they may sit him to diffuse what could be expected to be a very negative/volatile crowd reaction towards Watson.
will the crowds still be doing it 3 years from now? probably. he's damaged goods, and worse yet, on a public scale.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Hope his other ACL gets torn. Arrogant fella, that Deshaun Watson.

Mitch is better anyways. Fields too, and Baker.