Watson will be moved

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is crazy. I never thought id see a QB of this caliber be moved but the Texans did their absolute best to disgruntle the guy.

The worst part about this whole Watson thing is that the Bears are going to miss on him twice in 4 years. Thank you Ryan Pace!

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Going to a team that has bad coaching, no offense line, the best receiver is Darnell Mooney, and they'll pay you less than everyone else is a bad idea.
And just NOT happening! Forget about it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd go to NO in a hurry, if I were DW! Working with Payton would be a dream come true for the young man. And you can bet the feeling would be mutual.

I'll add Atlanta Falcons since he grew up in Georgia.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to a team that has bad coaching, no offense line, the best receiver is Darnell Mooney, and they'll pay you less than everyone else is a bad idea.

If he feels that way it means he considered it

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If he feels that way it means he considered it

Consider - to think carefully about, especially in order to make a decision.

You don't have to think carefully to understand its a bad idea.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Consider the source you quoted. One of the biggest idiots on this board by a country mile.

Hey he has a thread quota to meet, tough stuff

Visionman

Liked Posts:
this board is psycho...lol. Watson is not worth half of what he would cost us, assuming we would even have a shot in the first place..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Miami.

Its going to be miami.

Tua + #3 + #18 for Watson.

Then they'll sign Arob.
Ya'll been calling me Packer and Chief fan the past couple years. I'm only 45min away. You'll be calling me a Dolphins fan next season while the great Ryan Pace is going 3-13 with Nick Foles. Great GM!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Consider the source you quoted. One of the biggest idiots on this board by a country mile.

raw

Alex Bars might be keeping bears from signing help at guard

GM Ryan Pace has stayed busy in free agency thus far. Two big moves were made on offense. First he signed tight end Jimmy Graham, adding needed credibility to the position. Then he made the big trade to get Nick Foles from the Jacksonville Jaguars, upgrading the quarterback spot. Since then though the action on that side of the ball has gone silent. A lot of people are nervous as to why the Bears haven’t been more active on the offensive line. Especially at right guard. Could Alex Bars be a reason for that?

For those who forgot, Bars was a highly-touted undrafted free agent coming out of Notre Dame in 2019. Most felt if not for an untimely knee injury last year, he certainly would’ve been drafted. The Bears managed to get him and then were able to convince him to stay after New England made a push to sign him off their practice squad. Clearly they like him. Do they view him as a potential starter though?

Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune seems to suggest the longer nothing happens at guard, the more likely this scenario becomes.

This scenario would actually be ideal for the Bears. Bars showed flashes of the starter he could be in the preseason last year. He was stout in pass protection and actually got after it in the running game as well. Size isn’t a problem. His issue was healing from that knee problem and working to get stronger. Former teammate Kyle Long believes he will be ready for the opportunity if it’s there.

Free agency isn’t over yet. The Bears could still make an addition if the right guy becomes available at the right price. Yet the longer this plays out, the better Bars’ odds are. Much of this will depend on how new offensive line coach Juan Castillo sees him. He is no stranger to molding undrafted players into decent starters. This would be a challenge right up his alley.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

This is an article someone wrote. Thanks for proving my point Special person. Please post one of your brilliant mock offseasons so we can all get a good laugh.