Watson will be moved

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still as stupid as ever. OhHHRly?! The Texans would prefer higher draft picks?! Wow what a revelation. You're right! I didn't think of that. You just said a whole lotta nothing. As usual.

I'll bet you a life long ban from this board that Watson, if traded, costs said team more than 2 firsts.

You won't take it because you know it's true and have pussy pants.
Blah blah blah blah.

He very well could cost more than two firsts, if the 2021 first isn't a top 5ish pick, so that is a stupid proposal on your, behalf showing you have zero reading comprehension.

it's like I can make the bet, "I'll bet you a life long ban from this board that Watson, if traded, costs said team no more than the number one overall pick in 2021 and only one other first round pick.

let me get my crayons

he might cost jax a 2021 1st #1 over all and a 2022 2nd
he might cost the jets a 2021 1st, a 2022 1st and third
he might cost the Bears a 2021 1st, a 2022 1st and a 2023 1st

Last edited:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Blah blah blah blah.

He very well could cost more than two firsts, if the 2021 first isn't a top 5ish pick, so that is a stupid proposal on your, behalf showing you have zero reading comprehension.

it's like I can make the bet, "I'll bet you a life long ban from this board that Watson, if traded, costs said team no more than the number one overall pick in 2021 and only one other first round pick.

let me get my crayons

he might cost jax a 2021 1st #1 over all and a 2022 2nd
he might cost the jets a 2021 1st, a 2022 1st and third
he might cost the Bears a 2021 1st, a 2022 1st and a 2023 1st
Fantasy land is fun on LSD.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are actually mentioned as a Watson landing spot... unfortunately behind the 9ers and Pats.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears are actually mentioned as a Watson landing spot... unfortunately behind the 9ers and Pats.

Are either those teams as desperate as Pace/Nagy trying to save their jobs?

I’m not saying they’ll get him, but they will try. And because they’re on the bubble they’ll probably be willing to give more up.

If they bring in something Chicago has never had, it’s the best chance of saving their own skin.

46plank

Liked Posts:
I don’t think they trade him unless they have no choice. Management will give him the keys at this point IMO

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Patriots should do everything in their power to get Watson if he becomes available. I'd send their 15th overall pick with another player -- and honestly, whatever else it'll take -- to acquire him.

Wait, what? I am told that it would take at least three first round picks................

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Wait, what? I am told that it would take at least three first round picks................
As time goes on the Texans lose capital with a trade. Watson isn't gonna play another down in Houston. They aren't going to trade him to an AFC team unless the take is crazy... New England isn't gonna play that game.

Two first round picks and a 2nd in 2022 plus a young defensive player land Watson in Chicago. Jackson is expendable. You might be able to swing 2021 and 2022 first round picks and Rouquan.

46plank

Liked Posts:
I still don’t think he gets traded. Especially to the Bears

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think you guys are vastly overstimating Watson as a QB. Mitch Trubisky won twice as many games in 2020 as Watson. Even if we landed him, which is extremely unlikely, he doesnt improve this roster beyond 8 wins in a season.

No he didn't.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
San Fran would be a great fit for him.
He can go play for the offensive genius who also passed on him and Mahomes to sign Jimmy G. Oh wait I forgot that doesn't count against him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can go play for the offensive genius who also passed on him and Mahomes to sign Jimmy G. Oh wait I forgot that doesn't count against him.

No worries, say hello to the Bears QB for 2021, mister Jimmy G.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think you guys are vastly overstimating Watson as a QB. Mitch Trubisky won twice as many games in 2020 as Watson. Even if we landed him, which is extremely unlikely, he doesnt improve this roster beyond 8 wins in a season.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that this is a terrible post and opinion.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

QB WINZ

Jesus Christ how have we not moved on beyond this?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace's draft strategy so far has had a lot of trading up. How's that been working so far? Because of the high miss rate with draft picks (not just Pace but really any GM) a draft strategy that overly relies on trading up ensures you are going to live with enough talent holes that makes becoming elite pretty difficult. And you may think FA is the fallback but there's only so much cap space and it goes quick.
my take is that...i hope that with a new regime next year, they will have the leverage to trade up for Qb in 2022, should start the process of rebuilding depth all over our roster pronto....well..hopefully or we're skunked for a long time..