Watson will only approve trade to Jets, Panthers and Phins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh wow that's pretty cool. I didn't know that. Can you please DM or email yourself more info about that so I can read up on it?
I'll give u a link hollup

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually have 5 tablets all logged in under different internet providers to stay undetected. My Starlink startup kit comes in next week. Will be nice to alt from remote locations with that thing.

I have spent roughly $7,500 on hardware/connection fees to alt on CCS.

I remember being a @Grimson Alt.

It's why I can't ban him...it is against the programming he built me with.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In summary, if the Bears go get the best QB potentially available and make a huge improvement to the team they should be fired for it.....
Yep, cause it highlights how inept they truly are at their chosen profession.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
We still have no idea what Watson thinks about certain teams because he hasn't really said anything openly about that. But the fact that Wentz quickly said no about going to the bears I wouldn't be surprised.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It has been confirmed that those are the ONLY 3 teams he is willing to waive his no trade clause to join, limiting the Texans IF they choose to trade him, to finding a deal with one of those three teams. He has stated he will not play for anyone else.

It's been confirmed by sources that Deshaun Watson would approve trades to the Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers

And who are these "sources" ???

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It's been confirmed by sources that Deshaun Watson would approve trades to the Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers

Its bullshit just like most of these quarterback stories are bullshit. The media has drummed up this supposed frenzy of quarterback trades.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Haha to be honest my dream scenario at this point is the Bears getting Watson and the Bears being bad the first year and firing Pace then Watson and the Bears becoming great without Pace. Just the fact that Pace passed on Watson but could have his job saved by Watson makes me sick to my stomach. In fact, just the fact that Pace is STILL here probably makes Chicago unattractive to the point that I think it would actually hurt our chances to get Watson in the first place.

Imagine having two 4,000 yard seasons in college, being a heisman finalist, and winning a National Championship but getting passed up for Trubisky who started 1 full season
and then the same GM comes 4 years later asking for you to save his job. Imagine how unenthusiastic that would make Watson feel. HAHAHAHA!!

Good points.

And when I brought up Watson vs Mitch's accomplishments in your last paragraph I was called "biased" by another poster here.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Its bullshit just like most of these quarterback stories are bullshit. The media has drummed up this supposed frenzy of quarterback trades.

I know. I was just giving cosmodinardo the option to provide factual info. You know how I am about factual info. and reliable sources ??

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread sucks

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man seems like a lot of people who were holding on to the pipe dream that the Bears land Watson are really pissed in this thread.

It’s a shame that we have to wish for a QB who could’ve been the Bears QB with no dreaming needed. A QB who showed greatness in college & didn’t require a trade up. SMH

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I actually have 5 tablets all logged in under different internet providers to stay undetected. My Starlink startup kit comes in next week. Will be nice to alt from remote locations with that thing.

I have spent roughly $7,500 on hardware/connection fees to alt on CCS.
I'm still waiting for my conformational email from Starlink for one of my location in Crown point, Indiana. I dont get why they cant send me the damn thing.

this guy looks like he lives in the middle nowhere with nothing around him, and i'm in the 3rd largest population area in the country, doesn't make sense.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s a shame that we have to wish for a QB who could’ve been the Bears QB with no dreaming needed. A QB who showed greatness in college & didn’t require a trade up. SMH

No argument here.

Then again, maybe he then wants a trade out of Chicago this off-season...

Southside

Liked Posts:
In summary, if the Bears go get the best QB potentially available and make a huge improvement to the team they should be fired for it.....

I dont think that's what he meant, what he meant is that Ryan Pace doesnt really deserve to have his job saved by the same QB who he could have drafted a few years ago. And he's actually right, because to trade for Watson you'd have to give up assets when you could have simply drafted him in 2017 for nothing, had him on a rookie deal for his first few seasons, and paired him up with Khalil Mack in 2018. All of that was wasted, Pace could theoretically make a block buster trade for Watson but the years that were wasted (2017-2020) will be a stain on him forever.

Just to put things into prospective, Deshaun Watson took a Texans team to the playoffs in 2019-20 that gave up 25 ppg and were one of the worst defenses to qualify for the playoffs (along with the Seattle Seahawks). What would he have done behind the 2018 and 2019 Bears who held opponents below 20 a game? That's why Pace wouldnt be forgiven overnight even if he got Watson and why some of us would love a scenario where Watson comes to Chicago but somehow someway Pace disappears as well which is unlikely since Watson could save Pace, but it feels more like "justice" being served to the fans.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think that's what he meant, what he meant is that Ryan Pace doesnt really deserve to have his job saved by the same QB who he could have drafted a few years ago. And he's actually right, because to trade for Watson you'd have to give up assets when you could have simply drafted him in 2017 for nothing, had him on a rookie deal for his first few seasons, and paired him up with Khalil Mack in 2018. All of that was wasted, Pace could theoretically make a block buster trade for Watson but the years that were wasted (2017-2020) will be a stain on him forever.

Just to put things into prospective, Deshaun Watson took a Texans team to the playoffs in 2019-20 that gave up 25 ppg and were one of the worst defenses to qualify for the playoffs (along with the Seattle Seahawks). What would he have done behind the 2018 and 2019 Bears who held opponents below 20 a game? That's why Pace wouldnt be forgiven overnight even if he got Watson and why some of us would love a scenario where Watson comes to Chicago but somehow someway Pace disappears as well which is unlikely since Watson could save Pace, but it feels more like "justice" being served to the fans.

They probably are not going to let him work the offseason and then fire him.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
People here are really having a hard time coming to the fact the dude isn't coming to the Bears.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
No argument here.

Then again, maybe he then wants a trade out of Chicago this off-season...

I think the Texans trade request is more about the Texans owner’s character flaws & lying. I haven’t known Bears players to have personal issues with George McCaskey.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They probably are not going to let him work the offseason and then fire him.
I'm trying to remember, wasn't there a team in the last couple years that let someone draft then fired them later in the offseason? Maybe the Jets?