Way too early Mock Draft: Can’t believe I’m doing this sh!t in November edition

greg23

Liked Posts:
It was blah this season until they traded for CMC.

Some interesting stats in this article.

Which prognosticated what would happen with CMC, and it was pretty spot on.

No. If you don’t watch 49ers football, just say so. It’s okay.
Defensive coordinators who would use certain personnel groupings as anchors in a storm now have zero reference points for where to start with this offense. The 49ers could line up the same group of skill-position players and effectively mimic a half-dozen different combinations. And there’s no reason to think Getsy wouldn’t be able to do this with Bijan.

As is. Agreed.

With Justin Fields. The other two backs, seriously, what would they be without Fields? So, getting a Back that could potentially mirror 1k rushing and 1 k receiving like CMC? Priceless.

Reductionist much? Bijan is not just a runner. It’s up to you if you want to try and put him in your box. He ain’t gonna fit. Nope. What about possibly best and most complete receiver in the first round of this draft reduces to a basic running back? It’s your argument, man; I’m just pointing shit out.

The Bears roster is now young. We got over a hundred and sixteen million reasons to load up like regulators. Man, Warren G didn’t ride this good.

So, as I’ve said, IF (yes, it’s a big IF) we get the holes filled through FA, the most important thing is to get Fields weapons. We can either sign a top FA RB or draft the best one this decade. Fuck if I want to pay Saquon or Miles Sanders when I can draft Bijan! And I’m not feeling JuJu or any FA WR. How ‘bout them FA TEs? Oh? Nothing? Yeah, so let’s use the draft to load up on the fixable with FA holes and stock up on weapons for Fields.
Are you the guy who was humping for falalalala all last off season?

They aren't taking a RB....and no, he isn't the best and most complete receiver in the draft.