WCG - Was Hope for an Average Offense Just Foles Gold?

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one will be the 85 Bears defense cause todays rules won't allow it noob.

Half that roster would have been suspended with todays rules, lol.

Not really that, the NFL is also calling holding calls at the lowest they ever had and calling defensive PI even more often.

It's obvious that the nfl bigshots have told the refs to gear the penalty calls heavily towards the offense.

Which, makes it more sad that our oline got dominated as bad as they did on sunday.

But yea, I agree with you, the days of a "truly" dominant defense are over. The fact a qb like mahomes can throw an interception/fumble while getting sacked and the refs rule him down because he got held up for 1 second is a joke.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not like the Colts played great teams. They won’t finish #1

Bears just looked terrible on offense. Play calling, adjustments, game planning, players, they were all bad. Business as usual. Stay calm all you’d like, but I hope you don’t have your hopes up.
The Tampa Bay defense terrifies me to be honest with you. Those are all bad mother fuckers in their front 7. Powerful front, I doubt we can run the ball with this o-line.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Hard to understand why all the criticism is directed at the passing side.

Foles: 249 yards passing. The rushing totals: 16 for 28 yards. Obviously the ground game is beyond putrid. How about trying Pearce or Nall? Montgomery just is not hacking it. Somebody once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No one will be the 85 Bears defense cause todays rules won't allow it noob.

Half that roster would have been suspended with todays rules, lol. Those lead helmet shots guys like Fencik, Dent and Marshall did to KO QB's, they would been kicked out of the game, fined and suspended half the season, lol

Sure, but you get the point. They’re a really good defense, not a transcendent one

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to understand why all the criticism is directed at the passing side.

Foles: 249 yards passing. The rushing totals: 16 for 28 yards. Obviously the ground game is beyond putrid. How about trying Pearce or Nall? Montgomery just is not hacking it. Somebody once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Probably because some like 80 of those passing yards came in garbage time.