Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is there anyone here who gets it? I wanna hear the reasoning. What's the coach's reasoning for it. I've been pretty impressed with Jenkins so far.

My only guess is that Reiff is just a stop gap if there is an injury. Is he better? Probably, but he isn't the future so almost pointless to throw him out there on a losing team just to "get better" The Bears suck and the more guys can get reps and "try out" for Poles, I'd assume the better. Doesn't help the fans one bit though.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
My only guess is that Reiff is just a stop gap if there is an injury. Is he better? Probably, but he isn't the future so almost pointless to throw him out there on a losing team just to "get better" The Bears suck and the more guys can get reps and "try out" for Poles, I'd assume the better. Doesn't help the fans one bit though.
I think the fans just want a SB at all costs even if Virginia isn't pissed off this year because it's a rebuild.

I got '85, so I'm good with them taking a year or 2 to make this team competitive again.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he was referring to the Patrick/Jenkins rotation and not the Borom/Reiff situation.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Listen I totally agree. I think he was destined to be a bust. But seriously man the Bears have a way of ensuring that happens. They get the worst coaching candidate in possibly the history of NFL with Eberflus and then get an OC no one wanted. Then they take away weapons and o linemen without replacing them. Even if Fields was decent this is a disaster

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I'm starting to miss Rick Mirer...
As a young kid just starting to get into football, he was probably the first qb I was really excited about the Bears acquiring.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
How does that prove anything?
That he isn't putting his best 5 on the OL at all times and has shit in Mustipher in place of a potential stud in Jenkins.. Like every other executive, coach, and player (other than Broquan, Quinn, Jaylon, and the RB's) Getsy is shit until he proves me wrong.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Listen I totally agree. I think he was destined to be a bust. But seriously man the Bears have a way of ensuring that happens. They get the worst coaching candidate in possibly the history of NFL with Eberflus and then get an OC no one wanted. Then they take away weapons and o linemen without replacing them. Even if Fields was decent this is a disaster
Thanks to the McCuntskeys!

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
His body language and facial expressions on the sideline are quite fucking annoying. Acting like a defeated bitch on that bench.
Dan Bernstein said months ago that Fields' facial expressions and body language reminded him of Jay Cutler.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even have the energy to argue with people anymore.
This x 100.

I'm lost. I'm spent. I'm pissed. I'm growing apathetic.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Midway Fields hey there identity crisis bro. what did you think of Fields today? are you sold on him too?