We Have To Be Better

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears should strive to get worse.. that #1 pick in 23 looks great...

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Is it possible for fields to show improvement with the lack of talent around him on offense? Won’t it be hard to evaluate him based on these factors?

Im cool with winning two games as i believe we win 4 amd hopefully no more.
Quick decisions, knowing where the ball is supposed to go from play design, and identifying defensive patterns are all things that are independent of the rest of the talent.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Wish they would have utilized Cordell Patterson better when we had him!
I agree 100%. It seems like many players off Nagy's bench really shined when they had a chance. Tells me the talent evaluation was not objective.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Who was misused and how?

Still drunk from St. Pattys day? Didn’t stop?
I think Robinson was under used. Toward the end of the season, a corner or DB by name of Graham came in because of injury and played very well.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think the Bears should strive to get worse.. that #1 pick in 23 looks great...
Did you set Justin Fields funeral date to next September?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
I think Robinson was under used. Toward the end of the season, a corner or DB by name of Graham came in because of injury and played very well.
Nagy went through 3 QBs with with one of the worst OLines in football that led the league in sacks and were top 3 in pressures allowed. Hard to 'under use' a guy when the QB is getting hit . Also, let's not pretend that Robinson wasn't dogging plays.

Graham was nice. But take it with a grain of salt. Tons of guys come in late season and look nice. That's because they're fresh against beat up starters or backups they can be a lot better than. Literally just saw that the past 2 years at Center with Mustipher. We don't know if he'll look as impressive week 1 when teams are healthy and he's on somebody's Z, X, or slot.