We lost bcoz of a taunting penalty that never happened

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The taunting call was terrible, but lets not kid ourselves.

We lost because we have an undisciplined team, and that is a reflection of the head coach.

Full stop.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There should be a scoring system on the refs and the ones that screw up should be fired …. It’s a joke that a industry that has millions of dollars invested in it would not be able to get calls right and fair/consistent
How bad do you think the refs who replace them will be?

There should be a person who quickly reviews every penalty for objective misses like the chop block or the PI on JJ. It would take a few seconds.

One Team

Liked Posts:
FU NFL

Fields deserved a win … he balled today …. If that taunting penalty is not called the Bears would be up by 4 and Steelers would have to score a TD there
As a fan, I feel it's poor form to bitch about referees, but that was tough to watch for sure...thought this Bears team fought through it all...kept themselves in the game and damn near pulled out a great win...no moral victories in sports but it was great to see the fight in the dogs last night.

Bearsfan7

Liked Posts:
Penalty is fine by me. If the spinning danielson crane kick wasn't enough, surely the back peddling shit-talking strut to the entire side-line did it. Maybe after his next sack he will do a back flip.

Bust

Liked Posts:
They took away another Fields touchdown, too. The Steelers were gift wrapped that W. The Bears should protest the game and the NFL should launch an investigation.

NFL needs to start with force retiring 70 year old grandpa referee Corrente.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Penalty is fine by me. If the spinning danielson crane kick wasn't enough, surely the back peddling shit-talking strut to the entire side-line did it. Maybe after his next sack he will do a back flip.
You sound like a typical boomer. The only thing missing is that you didn't call him a thug.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Minka Fitzpatrick was closer to the bears sidelines when he "taunted" with no call. It can't be taunting the sideline if you are inside the numbers on the field. Fitzpatrick was at the sideline where the tackle was made and faced the bears and actually spoke.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I doubt youtube let's this play here, but these aren't bear fans. Simms makes the point that the bears also cost themselves, but the primary focus is how bad the refs were and Corriente specifically.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Marsh took 3 steps toward the sideline.