We need to be who we are!!!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think we all have to give up on this dream of having a high flying offense with a franchise QB slinging it all over the field. We need to blow this up and go into rebuild with a clear vision of what we need to be. Build the offensive line, get some running backs and build a great defense. If we come across a franchise level QB then great if not just get a solid vet but we need to get back to Bear football. This is the way.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In an era of football that is siding with the offense and Teams are putting up 40 points, the teams that win the Superbowl anyway, this is not the way, and I almost don't blame Nagy for this, when I think about it like I am now. They come here trying to be a team that runs an offense to try and put of points like the Chiefs do. THAT IS WHY THEY BROUGHT HIM HERE. But, the Players they give him are just the kind of players the Bears always bring in, the wrong kind. Mooney because of his speed alone, really is the only player that fits this offense. Robinson on talent alone would work because you can line him up anywhere and he'd just about be a matchup problem. The only thing I agree with about this team is the Oline needs to be a focus upon this rebuild you'd think we need to be on net year. Maybe draft more run stopping players too as well. Because we seem to only have two and if they are hurt we have no one else. With the personal we have, it would be better to run a 4 -3

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
NFL slanted all the advantages to the offense. Building a great D in this day and age is moot. Look who won SB last year. Great O and QB against a great D and good running game.