We need to move on from mitch

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Mitch and the offense is so bad that the stars have to align and everything be perfect for us just to look competent. Seriously, one offensive penalty or one dropped pass kills the entire offense lol

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch and the offense is so bad that the stars have to align and everything be perfect for us just to look competent. Seriously, one offensive penalty or one dropped pass kills the entire offense lol
Yep. Literally nothing can go wrong so we can at least score 3 points

Speed

Liked Posts:
He suck. Doesn't see the field at all. The protection wasn't perfect, but it was workable. Time to move on.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Tough to say. There are about 5-6 QBs right now that look draftable. IDK if they all have first round grades or not, but there is always 4-5 teams looking for a QB in the draft so not looking good for the Bears tbh.
Doesn't matter anyways. If the Bears had the #1 pick they'd fuck it up. Looking for Ryan Pace to trade into the first round just to take some guy they could've had in the 3rd round.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The sheer number of gifs floating around twitter of open WRs that he just flat out misses is incredible.

No offense can look good when your QB looks blind and rattled.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The sheer number of gifs floating around twitter of open WRs that he just flat out misses is incredible.

I'd like to see those gifs.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

even barstool was dogging the offense. They are a national punch line

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
the dolphins would do mitch for fitzpatrick straight up....wound't actually be that bad of a trade for the bears

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Backups across the league are outplaying Mitch. Excuses are over. He's playing the same as when he had decent O-Line protection (unless you insert some of his games vs decimated secondaries). Even his decent games vs good defenses he only did enough not to lose.

Nagy is also an issue. He is just as lost as Mitch is.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Backups across the league are outplaying Mitch. Excuses are over. He's playing the same as when he had decent O-Line protection (unless you insert some of his games vs decimated secondaries). Even his decent games vs good defenses he only did enough not to lose.

Nagy is also an issue. He is just as lost as Mitch is.
This is what people who are still defending Mitch are missing. Even last year when the Bears were winning, he didn't look at that good. He had a 5 week stretch against shit defenses that he put up the majority of his stat lines. Outside of that, it's been putrid.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
I was a huge Trubisky supporter, but after watching him yesterday he was god awful.
It doesn't help when history keeps bringing up Mahommes and Watson taken after him.

Its the same QB situation as always in Chicago, Grossman, Cutler now Trubisky.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

This is the case pretty much every game

no anticipation, no feel, no ability to find open receivers

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I was a huge Trubisky supporter, but after watching him yesterday he was god awful.
It doesn't help when history keeps bringing up Mahommes and Watson taken after him.

Which unfortunately is also a GM situation. I'd love to say Pace was a newb and screwed up the pick, but I don't know how you move on from that one. You passed on two top 10 to top 5 QBSs to pick up a bottom 5er.

The evidence was there in front of him to say Trubisky could fail. Evidence was there that Watson and Mahommes were more proven commodities. He risked it all on Trubisky and it should be to his demise.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You have the best username on this site. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: