We never deserved to win this game

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
there is no such thing as a "deserved win"

the whole idea is stupid

you win or you don't. nobody deserves a damn thing beyond exactly what happens on the field
The point is that if they played the exact game, the Raiders win it most of the time because they were clearly the better team. This is important going forward to be the better team most games and improve your chances of winning. I wouldn't have made this post if it was the Super Bowl obviously.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Have any of you traveled? 6 hours is not a big deal. If you are worried about it, show up on Friday. Stay up late. Get up late. You don’t have to conform to the sun hours. This isn’t vacation.

Yeah, this is just a silly excuse for some fans. The change in time zones likely had little effect on this game.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And your work probably consists of meetings and going out to eat while meeting people there. You are not playing a physical game where every little bit makes a difference.
Good try. Helicopters. Climbing mountains. Backpack full of rocks. Working my ass off. Going to 16000 feet next week in Peru. Yes I am not a pro athlete. But the point is there are ways around jet lag. Especially only 6 hours. Hell, a west coast team going to east is half that.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I traveled constantly for over 16 years as an Air Force aircrew member. it is really not that big of a deal to fly from the States to the UK. Now when I went from the States to the Middle East it was a little rough and then coming home could mess me up sometimes. But here to Europe was nothing. My job was not sitting in meetings either. This jet lag shit is overblown.
Well, you were used to it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Good try. Helicopters. Climbing mountains. Backpack full of rocks. Working my ass off. Going to 16000 feet next week in Peru. Yes I am not a pro athlete. But the point is there are ways around jet lag. Especially only 6 hours. Hell, a west coast team going to east is half that.
Ok, so it was just a coincidence that the defensive line played their worst game since the Mel Tucker era.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The point is that if they played the exact game, the Raiders win it most of the time because they were clearly the better team. This is important going forward to be the better team most games and improve your chances of winning. I wouldn't have made this post if it was the Super Bowl obviously.

what is all this hypothetical bullshit

they already played the game. we have the result. we all watched it. bears played like shit first half, played just OK second half.

what are you even on about?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
But why wouldn't they just stay on central time? Game is at 12 noon CST. No need to acclimate.
Because it wasn’t 12 noon local! What are they going to do? Sleep during the day and practice at night?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Wrong again, the Raiders knew this would happen, because they did it last year, and decided to fly on Sunday! Geee! I wonder why!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Because it wasn’t 12 noon local! What are they going to do? Sleep during the day and practice at night?

Stay on the same schedule they live their regular lives on for 3 days. I think the hotel would be able to provide black out curtains. Not rocket science. Nagy did this with KC, they won by 30 points.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
No shit Sherlock. I travel to Australia 4 times a year and to Ethiopia 2-3 as well (for work, not vacation). I wasn’t talking about travel time. 6 hours isn’t shit.
Yes it is! Fuck, even with day saving time it takes a few days to get used to. And that’s only one hour.
I live in CST and have travel to a Europe lots of times, it takes day to get used to the new time zone. 6 hours is a lot actually for a biological clock.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Stay on the same schedule they live their regular lives on for 3 days. I think the hotel would be able to provide black out curtains. Not rocket science. Nagy did this with KC, they won by 30 points.
Well, they didn’t! They were practicing during the day, there vídeo o that!
dor fuck sake! Just listen to what the Raiders went through last year, and why they decided to travel on Sunday! I’m not the onky Ine syaing this!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Ok, so it was just a coincidence that the defensive line played their worst game since the Mel Tucker era.

Well they lost their All-pro DT on the first series and were also down another starter. I don't think 71 ever played for the Bears before.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Jesus. An hour fucks with you? Don’t visit the east coast from Chicago.
Not just me, people have problems and it takes them a few days to adjust to daylight saving time.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Well, they didn’t! They were practicing during the day, there vídeo o that!
dor fuck sake! Just listen to what the Raiders went through last year, and why they decided to travel on Sunday! I’m not the onky Ine syaing this!

They normally practice in the morning. That would be the afternoon in England, during the day.

You use a lot of exclamation points.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They normally practice in the morning. That would be the afternoon in England, during the day.

You use a lot of exclamation points.
Because if fucking angry! I do get angry when my team loses, don’t know about you!
Again, READ what the fucking Raiders went through last year! And why they decided to fly after the game on Sunday.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Because if fucking angry! I do get angry when my team loses, don’t know about you!
Again, READ what the fucking Raiders went through last year! And why they decided to fly after the game on Sunday.

You don't just use them after the Bears lose, though.

You can read, if you want, how the Chiefs won in London by 35 points after traveling on Thursday.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
READ what the eagles did last year