We scored about 22pg and gave up 15ppg in the preseason. Realistically, could those reg. season #'s get us 9 wins?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yes, I picked them to go 9-8 already. They will put up a fight in most games I think, but when it comes to fellow bad teams, I think they will beat up on them.

Lions, Lions, Texans, Jets, Giants, Falcons, Commanders I think they beat easy.

I also think they will take the Niners opening day, as no one is giving the Bears any respect, NIners are way overrated when no one knows how Lance will play.

Since they always play them hard, I think one Viking win also happens.

But they could have a shot against the Dolphins is Tua never happens, the Pats is Jones continues to look lost and the Cowboys, who they always seem to best.

I'm not saying the Bears are gonna be going places at the end of the year, but we could see a classic bounce this year if Fields continues to impress.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yes, I picked them to go 9-8 already. They will put up a fight in most games I think, but when it comes to fellow bad teams, I think they will beat up on them.

Lions, Lions, Texans, Jets, Giants, Falcons, Commanders I think they beat easy.

I also think they will take the Niners opening day, as no one is giving the Bears any respect, NIners are way overrated when no one knows how Lance will play.

Since they always play them hard, I think one Viking win also happens.

But they could have a shot against the Dolphins is Tua never happens, the Pats is Jones continues to look lost and the Cowboys, who they always seem to best.

I'm not saying the Bears are gonna be going places at the end of the year, but we could see a classic bounce this year if Fields continues to impress.
So you have them winning 12ish games based off everything you just said? Maybe do a quick scan of their roster and reassess

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I know this alt plays a mentally challenged character but I'll try to help you out

Win game 1 44-0
Lose game 2 30-0

Score 22 ppg
Allowing 15 ppg

See how this works?

My guess is you and grimmy are literally too stupid to comprehend.
Agreed. It all depends on too many factors to get an accurate guage but for comparison The Buffalo bills scored 28.4 ppg and the defense allowed 17ppg and had a record of 11-6. The patriots scored 27.2 ppg and the defense allowed 17.8 and went 10-7. So those two teams allowed the least ppg and had good records but didnt have great records. Id think 22 and 15 would get you about a game above or below .500. But you could concievably go 6-11.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You both are arguing 2 different things but can't comprehend the other's position. Maybe state the specific measures you're going to argue about next time guys. Average or literal per game totals. Really. ?‍♂️ You're both clowning each other for no reason.

This is too dumb to even comment on. WTH am I bothering to try.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You both are arguing 2 different things but can't comprehend the other's position. Maybe state the specific measures you're going to argue about next time guys. Average or literal per game totals. Really. ?‍♂️ You're both clowning each other for no reason.

This is too dumb to even comment on. WTH am I bothering to try.

Wait....if they literally score 22 every game and literally allow 15 every game; they'll be undefeated??

No shit?????

The literal question/scenario was:.

If the Bears score 22ppg and allow 15 ppg

This isn't hard unless your Hong Kong level stupid or play a ccs character that's stupid