Liked Posts:
Just like Donald J Trump say's " We have it totally under control. "

We can mean a lot of things nowadays!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it okay if you are only using "we" because you are on a internet based message board devoted to said team and typing "We signed JuJu!" is just slightly easier than "The Chicago Bears signed JuJu!" and I am totally comfortable with being that lazy???

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it okay if you are only using "we" because you are on a internet based message board devoted to said team and typing "We signed JuJu!" is just slightly easier than "The Chicago Bears signed JuJu!" and I am totally comfortable with being that lazy???
We've had just about enough of you. Myself excluded.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"we signed juju"
"bears signed "juju"

Not much more difficult.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I catch but myself doing it all the time not sure why.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In before this changes to a should you wear players jerseys as a fan. The two topics go together on CCS.
Completely different. Everyone with a brane knows it’s creepy as all hell to wear another man’s name on a jersey unless you’re a child.

the use of “we” is merely a grammatical issue.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I served in the Army for 6 years, two of which was in Fort Leavenworth for marijuana, which is legal now in most places so I’ll say “we” if I want to when I refer to the Bears. Who the fuck are you?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not much more difficult.

It's literally more than twice the amount of work.

I don't like doing more than twice the amount of work in almost everything.

#murica

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I always see bears fans refer to the bears as "we". "we should draft x player" or "we will win x game". Why is that? Why use "we" if you don't work for the bears organization?
Why care bout what other people say? Instead of the actual team you’re supposed to follow? Talk bout football or the team.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Why care bout what other people say? Instead of the actual team you’re supposed to follow? Talk bout football or the team.
Looks like you care a lot. You got triggered enough to dislike me and reply to my post.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Looks like you care a lot. You got triggered enough to dislike me and reply to my post.
dislike you? I dislike what you posted because it’s not a football thread. Stick to football! I’m not the one starting threads on fans, or other non football related things. I hope it gets deleted.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Many people are incapable of feeling a part of something bigger than themselves, even if its something as trivial as a football team. I choose not to "we", but I dont mind when others do it.