Weather

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lockout got me thinkin, Wouldnt it would be better for the NFL to do away with the early Fall schedule? By the time the games matter the most, the weather affects the game too much IMO. I dont remember where but I read that when football was first played in universities, it was never played in cold weather, now its only played in cold weather. I also remember hearing that the USFL played in the summer. JMO but NFL in the summer would be sick! Hockey and basketball seasons are coming to an end, in the sumer all only have is baseball. Baseballs cool, but Id rather have 90 degree football games, and playoffs in the early fall. No snow or frigid temps to interfere with the play on the field, an even and fair playing surface for both side.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You dont think a hot 90 degree day is going to affect players and plays? They look dehydrated and tired enough in 60 degree weather.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
rain or blizzard

obviously if you're going for epicness

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the snow. Give me 20 degree temperatures and a blizzard for my football. Bear Down!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Unless your the Bucs, Dolphins or Jags. FL in the summer is friggin hot. You pour sweat just walking outside between the humidity and the temp.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
50 - 70 degrees in clear weather.....at night

or a dome

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
screw playing football in the summer, sitting at a game in miami and tampa in October is fucking miserable, i would hate to think what it would be like actually playing or watching that shit in July, fall weather is perfect for football / tailgaiting////

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I love the snow. Give me 20 degree temperatures and a blizzard for my football. Bear Down!

I was at the game last year the day after Christmas best game ive ever been to. Went from sunshine to a blizzard in like 5mins was a great game. I beared down and we won

Best weather is when we win!

Ben Bernanke

Liked Posts:
playing in the rain brings back bad memories of Superbowl XLI

hope the Bears and the fans going to the game are prepared for the wet weather

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears fans would show up if it was a blizzard and the team has won in the rain before. If anything it will make our already bad field even worse for the Texans offense

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Bears fans would show up if it was a blizzard and the team has won in the rain before. If anything it will make our already bad field even worse for the Texans offense

Bears D will lose all of its fast to the ball edge if its a sloppy field. Hope for the rain to hold off or go around Chi town altogether!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well...last time the Texans were in town it was 12 degrees and we lost by 19...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On a wet field with a wet ball and conditions that could cause havoc, I like the Bears against any team in football.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
fucking Chicago...every sunday it's bad weather