Weather

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who do you think this helps more?? Rodgers is just getting over a broken collarbone and hasn't faced any real contact in almost 2 months - I'm not sure how he can possibly be very sharp in weather like that - especially early on... If the Bears D can find the heart and passion that has been missing all year (a HUGE question), and just slow down Lacy somehow, I think the Bears have a really good chance to win this game. But they need to pounce early because the more the game progresses, the more comfortable and sharp Rodgers is going to get.....

I think it helps the Bears immensly..especially after a few hits on Rodgers..

DID YA SEE THAT TUCKER?...HIT RODGERS!!..THAT MEANS BLITZ!!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
It's bizarre. It's close to 50 and sunny here today. I saw 26 high, 0 low for tomorrow and high of 9 on Monday so assuming it will drop quickly as the day goes on. Probably a very cold second half

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Hope it's very cold and windy, but I'm sure it'll be nice for Erin and he'll pick us apart.

Honestly, we probably want it nice conditions so that GB throws the ball. If it's crappy weather they will just run the ball down to the tune of 300+ yards.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Just went out - it's about 30, but feels a ton colder. Windy as hell. Freezing rain now.

Supposed to drop considerably throughout the day - going to be 20 is around game time, but dropping to -6. Wind chills -15 or so.

Oh, and winds are like 25 mph.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just went out - it's about 30, but feels a ton colder. Windy as hell. Freezing rain now.

Supposed to drop considerably throughout the day - going to be 20 is around game time, but dropping to -6. Wind chills -15 or so.

Oh, and winds are like 25 mph.
So whattya think...good or bad for us?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
why do you hope its cold and windy? so all of us who actually go to the games freeze their asses off

You guys kinda deserve to freeze your asses off if you are going to be outside in weather like that.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
So whattya think...good or bad for us?

Honestly, I think it's irrelevant. I was at the Baltimore Tornado ball and the ball was thrown pretty easily. They also slung the ball around like crazy against Dallas when it was cold.

Both teams play in cold weather (GB is actually colder). So, it's a net wash.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS, GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Heard someone today claim that it was Bear Weather. I had to remind him that theyre playing the Packers and its generally colder there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If it's wet, that does help the Bears a very small bit with the running game.

Report I'm seeing say's 51 and overcast.

Not enough there IMO to change this game from a complete drubbing.

I have Bears 13, Giants 31

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since nobody expects them to win and Cutler is getting shit on all week (rightfully so), the Bears probably give a max effort and win or almost win. I hope for another drubbing.