Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Offense:
QB: A-/B+ Mitch was trending towards a C- through 2 and 1/2 quarters. But 3TD's ,140+ rating and a 17pt comeback win can can not be graded as less.
RB: A- Montgomery/Patterson/ Cohen all looked strong. Cohen had his patented run sideways out of bounds once but all in all a pleasant surprise.
OL: A- run blocking, B pass blocking. 0 penalties and no glaring fails. Didn't even think about Whitehair's shotgun snaps all day.
WR: A Robinson/Miller/Mooney are your three moving forward.
TE: B- This was a solid D before Graham woke up in the 4th quarter.

Defense:
DL/Rush: C- Gave up 100 yards to AP and no pressure on Stafford until the last drive. Cause for concern?
LB: B R Smith was solid, Danny T not as much, Hope he hasn't hit that wall.
DB: B+ J Johnson looked good, Fuller and Jackson were Fuller and Jackson. DL didn't help them out today.

Special teams:
A: Cario Santos

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Even with a great 4th quarter, I’d give Mitch a C+ at best. He wasn’t consistent enough to warrant a better grade. The Lions beat themselves pretty bad today.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
WRs were a B today. Too many drops. ARob had at least 2.

AntMill was great in the 4th, but he was doing the one handed catch thing again.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd give the QB play a B + running game, not used enough in my opinion.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitch - B-
ARob - A
Miller - A-
Montgomery - A-
TEs - C
Oline - A-
Offense overall - B
Defense - C-
Team as a whole - C+

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Mitch went from a D- in first 2.5 quarters to an A in the 4th (the fumble and sack leading to 4th & 41 lose the +)

Pass rush looked terrible, the OLBs were unnoticeable, the DEs other than Hicks were unnoticeable, and the NTs all got gashed in the run game including scrambled from Fat Stafford of all QBs.

TE is still a huge concern, although Kmets 1 play was ruined by a bad throw. Graham needs to not leave his feet until he sees the ball in flight, he might get away with that shit when Rodgers and Breese were putting balls in his breadbasket, but a lot of Mitch’s throws were and are going to be at the very edge of his catch radius and he cant afford to lose a few inches from a poorly timed jump.

ILBs I thought Smith looked good, Trevathan less so but he got isolated on WRs and TEs already in motion a few times which will make everyone look bad. But he also got washed out in run game a few times which is 100% on him.

Thought the DBs looked good, JJohnson in his first start gave a lot to be optimistic about. Jackson looked sharp.

The team looked desperate for the pressure that a big FA OLB could provide, unfortunately for the Bears it now appears they signed one with an existing injury. Hope he gets better soon.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
running game, not used enough in my opinion.

Nagy called 25 run plays in a game they were down 23-6 going into the final quarter and never led until under two minutes left in the game.

Please recognize a miracle when you see one because I think Matt Nagy HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

QB: B- (Hard to forget the D grade football he played early on, but the fourth quarter redemption was strong with the dear sweet one today. Let's see if he can translate that into a full game against a beatable defense next Sunday)

RB:
B+ (Monty is still a little inconsistent, but the Patterson experiment looks worth it and Tarik Cohen had a great game)

WR:
B- (AROB is solid as always, Miller also had strong fourth quarter redemption going on, but needs to play all four quarters too, Mooney may be the Camp Hero that was worth the hype, everyone not name Allen Robinson needs to block better)

TE:
C- (Jimmy Graham is not done, but he's getting there. The Bears better hope the rookie shows them something this year because this may be Graham's final season)

OL:
A (Not a dominant performance, but better than any game in 2019. That gives me so much hope for 2020.)

I thought the secondary was the star of the defense with the Jaylon Johnson and Kyle Fuller impressing the most. I also thought Gipson had a great debut. Smith & Tre were solid in the middle, but the DL and the pass rush as a whole seemed flat. I already miss Eddie Goldman and Ryan Pace's new expensive toy never came out of the box.

I had higher expectations, but they were not bad and hopefully really turn it on next week for the Empty Home Opener.

Oh...and the kicker was great.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Wow lol I want to go to your school your fukin curve is HUGE. Against the mighty Lions who actually had a chance to L us those grades are just wow. AR smoked his team at twice MT age practically and were handing out fifth place ribbons... hmmm I wonder why we never get to the championship games more often ? ? ?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow lol I want to go to your school your fukin curve is HUGE. Against the mighty Lions who actually had a chance to L us those grades are just wow. AR smoked his team at twice MT age practically and were handing out fifth place ribbons... hmmm I wonder why we never get to the championship games more often ? ? ?

Wut

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
what threw you off seems pretty well spelled out. your grading curve is about two letter grades to high.

Spelled out in a different language maybe. Holy mackerel, what a hunk of shit!