Week 1 impressions?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 1 is over, and with such a display of play on both sides of the ball, what teams should be feared? Patriots were solid on offense, but their D was exposed. Chad threw over 400yards? Ravens decimated the Steelers. Lions won lol. Eagles seem quite solid. Cowboys continue to choke. Colts were who we thought they were without Manning. Personally, in the AFC, Ravens and Patriots seem to be poised as SB favs. Eagles and Packers in the NFC.
My vote goes with Da Bears. Bias like ESPN :)

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Defenses are clearly behind

Cowboys aren't as bad as folks thought. Jets not as good

New kickoff is weak sauce

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sold on the Eagles yet.

All I know is I sharted myself with joy a few times on Sunday

billwade

Liked Posts:
Kyle orton remains Kyle orton...it's in his grasp, and then, somehow always seems to slip away.

The fumble at the most crucial point in the game while he stares at the wide open TE was a fitting metaphor

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am actually not surprised by the Bills doing well. They were in a lot of games right up until the end against tough opponents last year quite a few times.

billwade

Liked Posts:
I am actually not surprised by the Bills doing well. They were in a lot of games right up until the end against tough opponents last year quite a few times.

Fitzpatrick is real deal.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kyle orton remains Kyle orton...it's in his grasp, and then, somehow always seems to slip away.

The fumble at the most crucial point in the game while he stares at the wide open TE was a fitting metaphor

Orton's had some success but it always seems to get crashed by a minor injury that slows him down. Happened in college 08 and last year.

The fumble out of the hand at the key moment is the metaphor for how Denver has collapsed so much when it was all in their grasp. Jay Cutler had that same play week 1 of 08.. Ed Hoculli just screwed up and saved Denver that game. They've had no luck since

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm also not sold on the Eagles, they won but it wasn't pretty. The Cowboys are OK, but nothing special. I love Fitzpatrick...tyoo bad he isn't playing for a better team. I think Cam will be the real deal. Him and SS already have great chemistry. The Rays better hope Bradford and Jackson are OK or they are screwed. That division is winable by all measures.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 1 is over, and with such a display of play on both sides of the ball, what teams should be feared? Patriots were solid on offense, but their D was exposed. Chad threw over 400yards? Ravens decimated the Steelers. Lions won lol. Eagles seem quite solid. Cowboys continue to choke. Colts were who we thought they were without Manning. Personally, in the AFC, Ravens and Patriots seem to be poised as SB favs. Eagles and Packers in the NFC.
My vote goes with Da Bears. Bias like ESPN :)

My Super Bowl pick of Baltimore is looking good right now. Long way to go, but Baltimore was solid in week 1.

Hey, if you're going to be biased, do it in favor of Da Bears. :bearbang:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree. I'm knitting you another sweater for 2011 Christmas

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ok when I'm done with bill's

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
:facepalm: All the smack against Cam Newton after the Draft, and he sets the bar on passing yards, go figure. I lmao. Im not sold on the Eagles either, but if their chemistry becomes solid, they can be a force to reckon with. I think we'll still give em hell regardless though. Im just impressed by Da Bears. If we continue with this momentum, and improve in our weaknesses, which I believe we will, the ending result may just be great.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
My Super Bowl prediction from 2007 and 2008 may come true! Haha