Week 14 vs the Rams flexed to SNF

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately we'd still have to pay the full price on the NFL package even if we tried canceling it before it's over.

You literally got halveway thru your NFL season, and are surprised you THEN cant get a refund?

Do you go to McDonalds, eat halve your big mac and halve your fries, then ask for a refund?

Total scum, i didnt think it was possible to sink lower considering your fantasy football antics, but then you just slither deeper into the depths of total sleezebag. Put a sock in it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keep winning and they're going to keep flexing games. That is the name of the game.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Good that means gametime will be even colder than a noon game. Advantage for Bears. Hope temps are in the teens. Let's see if an LA team can handle the bitter cold.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Really excited for this game,Rams defense has been a disappointment so far this year given their talent level.

Trubs Vs Goff in primetime?

246d382f209d9c200720cee02b5c4332.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also inb4 all sorts of posters get mad about not being able to wake up to beer and having to face their families during the day, and how much more difficult a primetime game will be for players paid literally millions of dollars to play a game...
First part, I feel attacked. Second part, whatevs.

Seriously though, it really has nothing to do with facing my family or drinking beer super early. I just don't like staying up that late. I always feel like crap the next day.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First part, I feel attacked. Second part, whatevs.

Seriously though, it really has nothing to do with facing my family or drinking beer super early. I just don't like staying up that late. I always feel like crap the next day.

Put a sock in it, senior citizen.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What is all this attention being given to the Bears. Is it safe to say the media no longer hates the Bears....and is that a good thing or bad?

IMO, the NFL and TV know there are A LOT of Bears fans across the country, so they try to get them national when it makes sense.

That’s why the Bears always get a MNF and often a SNF very early in the season before they fall out of it.

They’ve been waiting for the Bears to be good to give them more prime time games. The wait is over!

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Don't worry Goodell is gonna make sure you guys have your own team sometime in the near future.

if that happens, I could actually see not 1, not 2 but 4 new teams in Europe, but I don't see that happening so... the reason being creating a new division there. to counter that would have to create another division on top of that maybe in Canada. question is can the NFL realistically expand to a 40 team league?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess at this rate I should cancel my Directv?

My thoughts too as I just signed up with them in August. Dat contract though...lol.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
OMG, canceling I direct hate TV merged won't threads work.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So for the next month NBC has basically become the home of the NFC north!

Min-chi
Gb-min
Afc crap
Lar-chi

The Week 13 game will now be LA Chargers at Pittsburgh, which should be pretty good. That flex was announced today along with the Bears-Rams flex.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'll be there.

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
Rams Vs Bears game Flexed

I was hopping this game would be flexed. I can’t wait for this game. This will really shows us how deep we can go in the playoffs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was hopping this game would be flexed. I can’t wait for this game. This will really shows us how deep we can go in the playoffs.

Wow... welcome to yesterday, novice. How is that rock you're living under?