Week 3 bets

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Rough week last week, helped in no part by the home division dogs, which I blindly take, and which went 0-3. That notwithstanding, Jax +2 is another home division dog, so I’m gonna take that, even though my first instinct was Tenn.

Also taking Den/GB under 43. Haven’t really looked at the rest of the schedule yet.

EDIT:

Adding:
Bal +5.5
Mia +22
Hou +3
LAR -3.5
Det/Phi UNDER 45
Teaser: Phi -0.5/Min-2 (I placed this bet before it was announced that Phi's starting WRs are out. So that sucks for me lol).

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rough week last week, helped in no part by the home division dogs, which I blindly take, and which went 0-3. That notwithstanding, Jax +2 is another home division dog, so I’m gonna take that, even though my first instinct was Tenn.

Also taking Den/GB under 43. Haven’t really looked at the rest of the schedule yet.

EDIT:

Adding:
Bal +5.5
Mia +22
Hou +3
LAR -3.5
Det/Phi UNDER 45
Teaser: Phi -0.5/Min-2 (I placed this bet before it was announced that Phi's starting WRs are out. So that sucks for me lol).

Man, I picked the Bengals on principle. Red Rifle vs a failure. But it does feel like a Pittsburgh Steelers type of night. Good football club. At home. Monday Night. I just haven't understood their strategy the last 1/2 decade, from keeping Haley after he clashed with Big Ben, and then keeping him, and keeping him, to all their drama, and erosion of O-line and defense principles. I don't know whats going on with them. The old Pittsburgh wouldnt need big Ben to win this game, lets see what we see, and I'll take the +3 for a push hope, in a division game, but my heart isn't in it. Nothing would surprise me here, blow out either way, high scoring or low scoring. Probably going to be a physical division game and low scoring.

Under...but I don't trust either defense and Red Rifle deserves some respect. I stayed away from that and will bite my tongue here...I kind of want to look at under but I bet its like 42.5 or something...and probably high...but very coverable on a turnover or two, in September.