Week 5 IGT AROUND THUS LEAGUE (????? only. MISSING @Grimson edition) Broadcast maps added ??

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Gutsy win by Indy. Matt Ryan has really fallen off a cliff. Does Hackett make it thru to next season?
I think Matt Ryan has always been a bit overrated. He was a very good QB, but having Julio Jones for so many years can make a good QB look like an elite QB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Hackett looks like the kind of guy who wears hats with oakleys and drives a lifted truck with a Trump flag on the back.

Then again I imagine a lot of football coaches look like this.

Im pretty sure Getsy is that kind of dude. I’d bet those 2 and Rodgers all watched Alex Jones and OAN in the locker room together. And whenever they traveled to a big city to play they’d be like “we‘re going to the dem run shithole Chicago this week.” and then they’d joke about getting shot and tell each other how they’re not taking their family because they fear for their safety

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Everyone freaking out over passing up on Pickens when the solid, non-headache player Alec Pierce was available

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hackett looks like the kind of guy who wears hats with oakleys and drives a lifted truck with a Trump flag on the back.

Im pretty sure Getsy is that kind of dude. I’d bet those 2 and Rodgers all watched Alex Jones and OAN in the locker room together. And whenever they traveled to a big city to play they’d be like “we‘re going to the dem run shithole Chicago this week.” and then they’d joke about getting shot and tell each other how they’re not taking their family because they fear for their safety
Get some pussy.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

ebda5aafd28b0ed595cfcca43e1edf80.gif