Welcome to Chicago Mike & Jessica Wetherill Glennon

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's fire up a sub form and kick some Packer butt this season! I guess it's better to start positive.

C6hh9ZLXAAAKXd9.jpg

GlennonInsta.png

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I anticipate a short and bumpy stay in Chicago for this couple, but well worth the 19 mil they will be compensated.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be stressed too if I read anything online regarding his signing. Nobody is happy, even Rodgers is pissed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe he'll light it up. He has the opportunity to be a massive hero in this town if he doesn't suck.

I agree, but he is walking a very thin line.... the patience for QB performance in Chicago is razor thin.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
What a sickening society we live in. This guy has done nothing wrong to any of you classless bung holes, yet you feel you have the right to make fun of him, behind his back, and spread it over the world via the internet.

This team reflects its fan base.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What a sickening society we live in. This guy has done nothing wrong to any of you classless bung holes, yet you feel you have the right to make fun of him, behind his back, and spread it over the world via the internet.

There's absolutely no hostility in the giraffe jokes. You're taking it the wrong way.

AussieBear

thanks captain.. theres a few of us on the glennon wagon.. well to a degree..im all in..cause fuck it.. makes em mo mad...they bait is weak...but there are plenty of spots to chime in and battle.. but its more entertaining just watching the saltiness unfold... real tears from grown arse men

AussieBear

There's absolutely no hostility in the giraffe jokes. You're taking it the wrong way.

bullying in the pc world.. are you from that left who would say as much?? i could be wrong. dont think i know ur stance.. dont really care but if your are... tsk tsk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
bullying in the pc world.. are you from that left who says so?? could be wrong. dont think i know ur stance.. dont really care but if your are... tsk tsk

I have no idea what that says.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Glennon is a huge upgrade. Won't kill us with turnovers. Should he be average, we upgraded. Should he be good were set. A rookie now gets time to grow. I think the rest of the team is shit but were OK to better then OK at QB as long as we draft one.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predict that you people will be bitching like babies about our offensive line next year as we go to a quarterback without the ability to move.