Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Welcome to ChiCitySports, @UrlachOfFaith

How did you find ChiCitySports? Whether it was google, social media, or a friend invited you...we would love to know. Also let us know the teams you follow, favorite players, and something about yourself.

UrlachOfFaith

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Google results for chicago bears forums is what led me here. Just looking for a spot to see Bears talk outside the social media sites and chime in occasionally with an opinion or whatever. So many hopeless doom posts out there. I'm still high from getting Nagy and his offensive staff out of the building and we already have people arguing to fire our new guys. It jumps the gun in so many ways, it's like critiquing a painting by an artist who's only made a couple brushstrokes and hasn't even had access to all the colors AND he didn't even start out with a blank canvas. There's just so much momentum behind hating on the Bears it's like fighting the tide sometimes. I'm all for tempering expectations but default setting them to disaster for Justin Fields' development and the overall direction of the franchise shows a disturbing lack of faith. It could absolutely go that way but it's not because we didn't sign Jarvis Landry and the ghost of Jason Peters to another deal. It'll be because these coaches were bad hires. Which we don't know yet. So I just wanted to see less hot-take/hyperbole centered discussion so now I'm checking this place out!

giphy.webp

I pay a lot of attention to football/the Bears but I'm pretty casual about the other sports. Baseball is my least favorite, I never really tried to understand it beyond a very rudimentary level. Never picked between Sox/Cubs. I just don't know all the facets of the strategy of what I'm seeing beyond pitcher/batter and find it a little boring as a result (so I figured I could lurk in those forums too maybe learn something) and none of my friends care about it either beyond stadium dogs and beers; I've been to more Sox games. I can't miss a Bears game but the others I don't really have the same kind of "every minute of every game" fever. Definitely love the Bulls and Blackhawks but I don't follow them near as closely as the Bears.

Urlacher is my favorite player ever. Probably the best player I've personally seen play the game. Tarik Cohen was the last jersey I bought when I saw it on sale at wrigleyville sports. Loved how that dude always did his best to make something out of nothing. Didn't always work but when it did I thought he was great.

I'm further from the city these days living that suburb life. I have to deal with a lot of Packers fans around me, too, so give me positive energy lol.

Penny Traitor

Formerly Known as "Jamais Vu"
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The GIF game is strong in this one. Very promising.

Welcome to Mad House!!!

LastUnconsciousHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Grimson

CCS HALL OF FAME 2015 INDUCTEE
Donator
Liked Posts:

I guess his name sorta makes sense even tho Urlacher definitely doesn'y have faith with some of the cringe comments he has made. But hay! All of the MAGAs are fake christians too!