Well, as of this morning Nagy is still the HC

Liked Posts:
Chris Emma
@CEmma670
·
51m
Fresh off a devastating defeat and with his job security in question, Bears coach Matt Nagy is back to work this morning.

Nagy said to
@WBBMNewsradio
: "Obviously, a loss like that is tough. The only thing you can do is pick up the pieces and get right back at it this week."

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for the players who actually work hard and do their jobs, like Santos Nichols Smith. This org is a joke, he’s auditioning for his next job now so he’s going to pull out all the gimmicks and trick plays now to win meaningless games

joke org will pick 15th and pick a defensive player

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why would you want him fired? The only reason in weeks past for wanting him canned was so that the Bears couldn't squeak out a late season rally and save his job.

Nagy has this team 100% cashed out, well 99%, D Mont still is bringing it best he can. Someone needs to tlk to him.

Defense is going through the motions, WR 's are making business decisions on YAC, M Trub knows he is moving on to greener pastures as a QB2 with upside. Last thing the Bears need is a Lions like Darrell Bevell inspired victory.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I’m crossing my fingers that George will get busy and do what needs to be done after his morning crumpets and tea with mum.
Bears have never fired a coach in season. Better not hold your breath because you got about 4 weeks to wait. Trestman already proved a coach will never get fired during the season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I was hopeful of it. So yes, I'm an idiot
I mean I think we all hope it would happen. But I think anyone that is realistic won't make a thread complaining that it didn't happen. This ownership clearly has a history that shows they don't fire coaches in season.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
What else do you need?

Will a 7th straight loss with Deshaun Watson counting his draft position in the end zone of Soldier Field convince you?

LOL

just know how the bears work. Would you be shocked with a scapegoat to why they suck? Next year they could just roll with some new coordinators to save some covid money.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
just know how the bears work. Would you be shocked with a scapegoat to why they suck? Next year they could just roll with some new coordinators to save some covid money.

No shot.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As someone else said in another thread, the longer he stay the better chances we have not winning
What else do you need?

Will a 7th straight loss with Deshaun Watson counting his draft position in the end zone of Soldier Field convince you?

LOL

I hope that happens again