Well be better then expected

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think if we stay healthy well be better then any of the talking heads expect. Well coached and motivated with a weak schedule. I can see a wild card. I expect a top 10 defense with a strong run game. Fields will step up and prove he belongs but won't have a breakout year until we get him help. I feel better about this season then I did a few months ago. How about you?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I feel optimistic also. It seems like the Oline is starting to fill out with young RoadGraders.

Hopefully ESB, Pringle or Harry can become that consistent 3rd option for Fields THIS year

Seems like Mooney and Kmet are two of his first reads already

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your dreaming but I like it
They do look much better coached that pretty much goes without saying though now that the circus left town
But there are way too many pieces missing for this to be a playoff team imo we won't be seeing the play offs for at least 2 more seasons while the talent level is brought up to snuff
I think if we stay healthy well be better then any of the talking heads expect. Well coached and motivated with a weak schedule. I can see a wild card. I expect a top 10 defense with a strong run game. Fields will step up and prove he belongs but won't have a breakout year until we get him help. I feel better about this season then I did a few months ago. How about you?

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
In a weak NFC where 7 teams have to make the playoffs....anybody can be this years version of last years Eagles team (or the 2020 bears)

Not really a very good team
Take advantage of an easy schedule
Get "hot" at the end of the season
sneak into the 7th spot with 9 wins
Get wacked by the #2 seed

Doubtful it happens but beat the other awful teams on the schedule and 9 wins isn't that far away

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
6 wins max if everything falls the Bears way. Think the offense struggles and if there are any serious injuries to the OL they are even more fucked

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im ac
6 wins max if everything falls the Bears way. Think the offense struggles and if there are any serious injuries to the OL they are even more fucked
Tually thinking the online may just end up this seasons strength the new prices and blocking scheme could actually be pretty decent

It's a total lack of weapons outside Mooney and kmet and Monty that will be the biggest issue on that side of the ball

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If you're gonna spew nonsense at least back it up with $$
Again, what does sports betting have to do with spewing nonsense? It’s his opinion. This forum is filled with thousands of opinions. Let’s not get started with how much nonsense there is at CCS. You might have a sports betting addiction.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Again, what does sports betting have to do with spewing nonsense? It’s his opinion. This forum is filled with thousands of opinions. Let’s not get started with how much nonsense there is at CCS. You might have a sports betting addiction.

Sorry, put your money where your mouth is otherwise you're just spewing garbage.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The only thing this defense will be top 10 in is points allowed. The DL is awful.
I’m hoping Poles can find one more defensive tackle to help the current situation. I can live with the DEs they currently have but the middle might be brutal this year. It (huge if) the middle of the d line steps up this year, the defense has a good chance to be good.