Well, the "Indians" will never win another World Series

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I can but normally I am multitasking so errors tend to happen.

I didn't have content because that was a reply to you. It had nothing to do with the OP. JUST AS THIS IS.

When I said creditible content it normally regards to the OP and feed back. Not me and you bitch slapping each other.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I can but normally I am multitasking so errors tend to happen.

I didn't have content because that was a reply to you. It had nothing to do with the OP. JUST AS THIS IS.

When I said creditible content it normally regards to the OP and feed back. Not me and you bitch slapping each other.

oh okay, so typing errors are okay when you do them. but when someone else has a typo, it’s crucify and use that to diminish the persons point(s) and act as though it’s not a typo. You’re hypocritical trash, nothing more.

Grimace

Liked Posts:
Not sure what's offensive with the term "Indians".
Is Indians really offensive? No doubt the logo was, but can't they come up with a new logo that's a nod to Native-Americans and keep the name. Honestly, the only team name that needed changing was the Redskins, and even then, I think they should've kept the Native-American theme.

I agree that the Redskins is an offensive name and Indians, Braves, Blackhawks aren't.