Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Aaron Rodgers Absolutely Shredded The Packers Front Office During His Unfiltered Press Conference Following Practice Today

Aaron Rodgers is back practicing today as training camp gets underway with the Packers. That also means we got to hear from Aaron today after practice and boy did he hold nothing back. All of his thoughts on the offseason were presented without filter and it was refreshing. This man hates the way the Packers front office handles their business. It's what spurned this whole shit storm of an offseason. He took to the mic today and said what was on his mind. Enjoy. Stacy Revere. Getty Images.

Link
Rodgers shreds front office

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"...there's still a big, competitive hole in my body that I need to fill..." YIKES

Though, really, this was a great read. Packers did him dirty. Repeatedly.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
One of the key parts of him coming back is that he gets a mic and audience at least once a week.

He was never going to hold out. He can talk up the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin, his teammates, his coaches and cheese once a week while the GM really doesn't have a media outlet that can attract an audience.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
BTW, Rodgers is going full Boss LeBron on this.

Here should have been the entire memo sent to the GM - First, pay me. Second, make some moves I want. Third, you're fired.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I thought this was hilarious because it just reassures me Rodgers is gone next year and the FO is fucked.

Rodgers is an idiot though. He listed like 10 players that were cut or not resigned. Most were washed up at the time and the team would have only been worse keeping them. Hopefully they give him more input and ability to make stupid personnel decisions this year

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I do feel a GM for a team like the Packers have way too much power. There's no one person they are accountable too, so they can essentially do whatever they want with minimal checks and balances.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I do feel a GM for a team like the Packers have way too much power. There's no one person they are accountable too, so they can essentially do whatever they want with minimal checks and balances.
Well Gutenkust is going to be shitcanned in like 2 years most likely

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think Rodgers is being unreasonable. The Packers are stupid for not letting him be a part of the recruitment / FA process / etc. He's one of the best ever to play the game. Keep the guy happy and let him help the organization. Pure hubris IMHO.

Edit - Just want to clarify that I'm GLAD they are stupid.

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So he's been paid a bunch of guaranteed money AND seems to be instrumental on the trade bringing Cobb back.

The Packers management is essentially neutered. They have a 0% chance of cutting or trading Rodgers. For you Bears fans I'd get ready for at least 2 years of Rodgers with a new GM, who will probably be an upgrade.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
All whine and no action. Front Office dominated Aaron and all he does is whine like a bitch.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Hes going to trash them throughout the season to force their hand after the season

I thought this was hilarious because it just reassures me Rodgers is gone next year and the FO is fucked.

Rodgers is an idiot though. He listed like 10 players that were cut or not resigned. Most were washed up at the time and the team would have only been worse keeping them. Hopefully they give him more input and ability to make stupid personnel decisions this year
Like forcing a trade for Cobb? Hahaha.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I used to think this guy carried himself well, was cool and levelheaded. He's changed man.