Well this sucks...

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Is he really any good though? He barely played for Seattle, and they cut him right before the playoffs. If he was good, you'd think they'd keep him during this crucial time. Sounds like he may be washed up.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Can he be cleared before Sunday?
Nope
Quote from the article
If the Packers win Sunday's regular-season finale against the Chicago Bears, they would be the No. 1 seed in the NFC and have a first-round playoff bye. Even if they have to play on wild-card weekend, they could get Harrison through the COVID protocols and ready for that weekend. They were granted a roster exemption for Harrison

msadows

Liked Posts:
Homeboi probably gained the covid 30.

I wanted him before the season started because we were desperate for a big body to fill goldmans spot. At this point, does it really matter? lol. Who knows how a guy who's barely played for two years now contributes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Seriously, he's had 138 snaps in the last two years.

Not saying he can't contribute to the packers defense, but I'm not freaking out, especially considering he's not playing us next week and they'll figure out a way to choke in the playoffs anyways.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Is he really any good though? He barely played for Seattle, and they cut him right before the playoffs. If he was good, you'd think they'd keep him during this crucial time. Sounds like he may be washed up.

He asked for a release. He was very effective for the Seahawks but he hardly played for them before asking for release.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Seriously, he's had 138 snaps in the last two years.

Not saying he can't contribute to the packers defense, but I'm not freaking out, especially considering he's not playing us next week and they'll figure out a way to choke in the playoffs anyways.

That's mainly because he chose to sit most of this year out.

We really choked the last season both our teams made the playoffs lol.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
That's mainly because he chose to sit most of this year out.

We really choked the last season both our teams made the playoffs lol.
Well maybe the key for the Packers to win the SB is the Bears making the playoffs. So maybe you should be rooting for CHI on Sunday. JUST A THOUGHT

10veitout

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness do you think every move the Packers make is great? I have not heard you utter an objective statement ever.

No.

Why would anyone not like this move though? I've wanted him since the beginning of FA.

How is a Packers fan defending their moves any less objective then a Bears fan criticizing them?

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No.

Why would anyone not like this move though? I've wanted him since the beginning of FA.

How is a Packers fan defending their moves any less objective then a Bears fan criticizing them?
Most fans do not have permanent rose colored glasses for every single move their team makes. You are the exception.... Or i should say exceptionalities.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He asked for a release. He was very effective for the Seahawks but he hardly played for them before asking for release.

That doesn't make sense. If he was effective then he wouldn't have been inactive and not playing which is why he was mad

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Most fans do not have permanent rose colored glasses for every single move their team makes. You are the exception.... Or i should say exceptionalities.

What made you think I have rose colored glasses towards Packers moves?

For the most part, the only personnel decisions I've only really discussed in depth on this forum are the Packers first two 2020 draft picks. That, and liking Snacks, means I have 'rose colored' glasses?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Last edited: