What are some other interests that you guys have?

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
Y'all can't be one dimensional right? What are your favorite books? What are your favorite movies/hobbies/art forms? Do you dance? Do you like manual labor and shit? What passions burn deep in your heart that you are hesitant to express in public?

I'll start.

I love documentary photography, Sebastiao Salgado is my favorite photog and an inspiration to me. My favorite photographers are: Salgado, Gordon Parks, Michael Robinson Chavez, Joachim Ladefoged, and W. Eugene Smith.

I fell in love with surrealism and I'm currently into post modernism stuff. I like to read a lot, right now I go between fantasy novels and some David Foster Wallace/Hunter S. Thompson.

TV shows: currently Game of Thrones and re-watching Star Trek.

Movies: there's a lot.

What about you guys?

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just starting to get into photography so that takes up some of my time. I go into the mountains every chance I get, which is not enough...The only TV show I really care about is The Walking Dead.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:

How long have you guys been married?

Music, and motorcycles

What kinda bikes? American muscle or crotch rockets? What kinda music?

I'm just starting to get into photography so that takes up some of my time. I go into the mountains every chance I get, which is not enough...The only TV show I really care about is The Walking Dead.

Landscape photography mainly? What's your setup?

#also

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Rubio. 10 years. 2 daughters. So my other hobbies like golf get set aside for their hobbies as I love them.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Oh and I wouldn't change it at all. Its my pleasure to put theur needs and wants first.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything with an engine except motorcycles. Damn near killed myself on a KX500.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
[/QUOTE]Landscape photography mainly? What's your setup?[/QUOTE]

I'm still learning so just shoot whatever looks interesting, I think landscape & macro look the most intriguing so far though. I have a canon 60D with 18-135mm IS STM &
70-300mm DO IS lenses. I'm trying to not fall into the gear whore trap but its kinda hard sometimes

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm terrible at taking pictures. That's not to say I take terrible pictures...I just don't like to do it because it distracts me from enjoying a moment only to miss living it through a lens.

My current shitter book is "The Joy of Hate" by the short guy on Fox' Red Eye. (not bad)

My current research goal is to learn about freemasons. (Spartan says "sick and twisted fucks" so now I'm more than curious)

What was the other question...? Oh yeah, and you should give me the grant so I can complete my Prize worthy work proving "empty space is viscous."

Iwritecode

Liked Posts:
Bowling, camping and teaching my daughter to play fast-pitch softball.

I don't have much time for video games anymore but I'll play a few PS3 games sometimes like MLB the Show or NBA 2K?. I'm looking forward to GTA V. Every so often my kids will connect one of our old systems like the NES or SNES and we'll play some old school games.

I've got just about every Stephen King book he's written and have read most of them multiple times. I also have a bunch of Dean Koontz books.

My TV watching is mostly Family Guy and Big Bang Theory re-runs on TBS. Sons of Anarchy is the only newer show I've really kept up with.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Tutoring and engineering. I like working with people and solving problems. :shrug: Yep, so that's a vague answer, but it truthfully sums up my free-time.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bowling, camping and teaching my daughter to play fast-pitch softball.

I don't have much time for video games anymore but I'll play a few PS3 games sometimes like MLB the Show or NBA 2K?. I'm looking forward to GTA V. Every so often my kids will connect one of our old systems like the NES or SNES and we'll play some old school games.

I've got just about every Stephen King book he's written and have read most of them multiple times. I also have a bunch of Dean Koontz books.

My TV watching is mostly Family Guy and Big Bang Theory re-runs on TBS. Sons of Anarchy is the only newer show I've really kept up with.
All 3 of my daughters played softball. 2 were pitchers. The oldest a CF played for a JC that got 2nd in the nation in 02. Years of fun and travel.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long have you guys been married?

What kinda bikes? American muscle or crotch rockets? What kinda music?

Landscape photography mainly? What's your setup?

#also
Harleys, and Old School R&B from the 60-70s

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm terrible at taking pictures. That's not to say I take terrible pictures...I just don't like to do it because it distracts me from enjoying a moment only to miss living it through a lens.

My current shitter book is "The Joy of Hate" by the short guy on Fox' Red Eye. (not bad)

My current research goal is to learn about freemasons. (Spartan says "sick and twisted fucks" so now I'm more than curious)

What was the other question...? Oh yeah, and you should give me the grant so I can complete my Prize worthy work proving "empty space is viscous."
I hate taking pictures. I want pics of my kids and shit as they grow up but I hate taking them.

They are sick twisted fucks, Stapler. (Freemasons. Not my kids.)