What are YOU doing to help the Bears for the upcoming season?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Oh man I remember that pick.

It is a classic example of me laughing hysterically at my television like I am watching Looney Tunes rather than the NFL....especially that awful season!
that entire year was a disaster for me. like from the beginning until the very end. I've had years that had bad periods, but that was the first and only time there was nothing redeemable to come from it. but hey, Matt Forte reception record or something.

fuck Phil Emery

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
And so, my fellow Bears fans: ask not what your team can do for you – ask what you can do for your team.

Enough talk about what the front office, coaches and players need to do to improve the Bears for next season.
What are YOU gonna do to help the Bears for the 2023 season?

Me, I've taken a part time gig to improve my game time weed. I'm trying out different strains to make sure I'm puffing the right one that will help the team during game time. I also plan to increase my head stash during the off-season so that I have plenty of weed to smoke in-season. I don't want to run out of weed at a critical juncture of a game when the Bears need me the most. I want to be prepared to smoke an ounce if my team needs me to.

Even though I'm a very experienced smoker, last year's 3-14 debacle made it clear that I still have some work to do.
3Eeebf.gif

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I'm going to review footage from last season so I can send the coaches/front-office some tips!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan from NY I’ve told all my friends who root for the Jets to go f themselves.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Personally I been making sure to call montucky, black rainbow, and certain others losers and nerds.

I feel like it is helping the bears fan base.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Omeletpants used to offer up his wife as a slump buster. Seeing as how he died of AIDS last August, it should come as no shock the Bears dropped so many in a row to end the season.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And so, my fellow Bears fans: ask not what your team can do for you – ask what you can do for your team.

Enough talk about what the front office, coaches and players need to do to improve the Bears for next season.
What are YOU gonna do to help the Bears for the 2023 season?

Me, I've taken a part time gig to improve my game time weed. I'm trying out different strains to make sure I'm puffing the right one that will help the team during game time. I also plan to increase my head stash during the off-season so that I have plenty of weed to smoke in-season. I don't want to run out of weed at a critical juncture of a game when the Bears need me the most. I want to be prepared to smoke an ounce if my team needs me to.

Even though I'm a very experienced smoker, last year's 3-14 debacle made it clear that I still have some work to do.
sending them pounds of PED'S they're going to need them

Username

Liked Posts:
When I pay my state Income tax, I'm going to tell them to send half to Arlington Heights.