What Are You Eating Right Now?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Just made some killer hash browns on the griddle…seasoned em up with salt, pepper, Tony’s…let ‘em fly free for about 5 minutes flipping occasionally, then put 5 slices of pepper jack cheese over em and covered them with a dome. Spinned em a while for a good minute or two and doused them with some hot sauce…paired em with a Bone in rib eye steak

Last edited:
Reactions: DC

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Got going with some leftover homemade odds and ends from last couple of nights. Made burnt ends and egg fried rice burritos. Delicious.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crackers, summer sausage, smoked habanero jack.
Yum!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leftover pizza, cold and straight out of the foil I wrapped it in like it was 7:30am at 1:30pm.

Tossed in a can of Pepsi drank straight from the can to complete the illusion that I am 24 all over again.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lemon Dijon wings.
No heat just a change in flavor.
Easy to make. Air fryer. Delicious.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There's this brewery like a mile from my house (pretty good one too) and recently they have a taco food truck there on Fri, Sat and Tue... really legit street tacos. This has made me very happy. Taco Tuesday for me! Only problem is I can eat a shit ton of them.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
banana and walnut, while making palak paneer and chana masala

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
There's this brewery like a mile from my house (pretty good one too) and recently they have a taco food truck there on Fri, Sat and Tue... really legit street tacos. This has made me very happy. Taco Tuesday for me! Only problem is I can eat a shit ton of them.
Where I’m from we call it stacking victories

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's taco Tuesday again. I can't help myself. I've ordered from them every week since I discovered it.