What Are You Eating Right Now?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had ropa vieja, yuca con mojo, and Cuban rice and beans last night. Just got done noshing on some tacos, one al pastor and one steak, both with onion and cilantro. Washing it down with a few lil sumpin sumpins. There may be drunk Heidi posts tonight, if there's really any other kind.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
How many MGs? I had one on Friday after four beers and only 10 mgs, but whoa boy was I feeling good. I'm a weed light weight though.

10 mg as well. I am a lightweight too but I like to take them about every hour and a half to two hours. My tolerance stays low and it's basically a consistent buzz the whole night. Big fan.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
10 mg as well. I am a lightweight too but I like to take them about every hour and a half to two hours. My tolerance stays low and it's basically a consistent buzz the whole night. Big fan.
I don't have any of my own, but my girlfriend is a bit of a stoner and she got a ton of edibles for Christmas. She got a bunch of indica gummies, but I don't mind that, I'm a little prone to anxiety so. We Grubhubbed on Friday after and while we were waiting for food we were listening to music. It was the only time in my life I was like, I hope the driver doesn't call and is here and fucking interrupts this song.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had frozen Malnati's tonight I got as a XMAS gift. It was just okay. Deep dish just sucks man, don't know what to say.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Had frozen Malnati's tonight I got as a XMAS gift. It was just okay. Deep dish just sucks man, don't know what to say.
I'd kill for a decent tavern style pizza around here. I might have to figure out how to do it myself. Saw an American Test Kitchen one that looked pretty good. But I wish I could just order it from a legit place.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cheese and crackers now.
Had Home Run Inn pizza last night.
Yum!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd kill for a decent tavern style pizza around here. I might have to figure out how to do it myself. Saw an American Test Kitchen one that looked pretty good. But I wish I could just order it from a legit place.

Lived in Chicago for 60+ years and retired to Las Vegas. It is not the Pizza that I miss, it is the Italian Beef, and even a great Chicago dog. There is so much great food in LV I should not complain but a Portillo's Beef would be great!!

Yes there is a place in Vegas that is trying to get Chicago fast food right, but it's just not as good.

Windy City Beefs N Dogs :: A Taste of Chicago

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lived in Chicago for 60+ years and retired to Las Vegas. It is not the Pizza that I miss, it is the Italian Beef, and even a great Chicago dog. There is so much great food in LV I should not complain but a Portillo's Beef would be great!!

Yes there is a place in Vegas that is trying to get Chicago fast food right, but it's just not as good.

Windy City Beefs N Dogs :: A Taste of Chicago
We've got a few places that make decent dogs, and even beefs (including a Portillos fairly recently)...but legit tavern pizza is impossible to find.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Delta 10? It was 18 bucks for a grab v 35 for half..

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've been loading up on 3k calories a day on eggs, beef, and chicken.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A pint of Oberweis vanilla ice cream that I'm not gonna stop eating cause I'm stoned.