What Are You Looking Forward To Most in the Upcoming Season?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want a pack your lunchpail, nose to the grindstone team that does all the little things right while bringing their 'A' game with a "do or die" attitude on Sundays and a "first into the building and last out" the other six days.

A fully gelled unit where everyone does their jobs and will not be denied to overcome any adversity with their blood, sweat AND tears because in a game of inches where there is never an "I" team the only real glory on the battlefield for these soliders of the gridiron is finding out just when the hell the draft is.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want a pack your lunchpail, nose to the grindstone team that does all the little things right while bringing their 'A' game with a "do or die" attitude on Sundays and a "first into the building and last out" the other six days.

A fully gelled unit that where everyone does their jobs and will not be denied to overcome any adversity with their blood, sweat AND tears because in a game of inches where there is never an "I" team the only real glory on the battlefield for these soliders of the gridiron is finding out just when the hell the draft is.
No cloud of dust?

BearsFan!

Liked Posts:
I want to see double the sacks from last season. and more blitzes. The idea of playing tag as a pass rush is a complete turnoff.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect the DEF will be hot and cold, some great moments, and some huge mistakes. But what I am really looking forward to is seeing Fields improve, gel with his WRs corps, really utilize DJM, which should help Mooney/Claypool do well. I want those three WRs to REALLY improve our OFF. I hope Kmet can do more, be reliable. The run game will be fine. I want to see us win those one-score games where we lost what 6/7 or 7/8 last year? I expect the play-calling and OFF will be much better with DJM, and improved OL, and the extra time for Claypool. I'm stoked.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

A fully gelled unit that where everyone does their jobs and will not be denied to overcome any adversity with their blood, sweat AND tears because in a game of inches where there is never an "I" team the only real glory on the battlefield for these soliders of the gridiron is finding out just when the hell the draft is.
So you want to see a team full of knee biters perhaps?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Improvement in ALL areas......with the young Secondary ..Ints. and the DLine getting at least 1 Coverage sack a game.. that alone will give the team almost as many sacks as all of last year!!! Hopefully 40 sacks total. Stopping the Run on a consistent basis ........ Fields getting rid of the ball quicker and taking the "lay-up" in the Flat with a RB or TE when needed. Can't fix everything at once....looks like the Pass Rush will be postponed until next draft.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I appreciate your (F.Y.I., not "you're") use of the Oxford/serial comma.
Sorry it took so long to reply. Just as I was about to click the reply button, a video ad popped up over it and I was sent to another part of the web where people living on salaries beyond a writers can buy trips. Took a little while to come back to this page and work around the video.

Oxford commas are the best commas! Glad your one of those readers who enjoys it.