What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Finally finished horizon zero dawn. Been busy so couldn’t commit to it like that. The original story line is pretty cool. Game play was awesome. Frozen wild was ok but not as good as original story.

up next I Ordered days gone. Idk what to expect from this game. I might even buy world war z cause ps store has it on sale for 1199
Glad you enjoyed it. One of my favorites. Can't wait for 2.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just finished TLoU2.

Don't get the hate that the game received. I think I may have liked it a bit more than the first game. But I also could be a prisoner of the moment.

I wasn't happy with some things that happened in the story, but I also understand it. Hard to talk about it without spoilers haha
I'm like 25% of the way through it. Haven't had much time to play games lately. I like it so far.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
.........maybe 30 years ago......

I remember playing it when it was just a bunch of green lines

Same.... I played it back in the 90s.... I landed (crashed) at Meigs Field many times lol

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm like 25% of the way through it. Haven't had much time to play games lately. I like it so far.
What difficulty are you playing it on?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did anyone play Days Gone?

That was another game that seemed to have poor reviews.... but I fuckin loved that game. It was buggy as hell at first, but they have since fixed most of it.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Microsoft Flight Simulator....holy fuck

Saw someone post on Reddit about this game and apparently the guy had gone out and sunbathed in the nude in his back yard and then bought this game and did a flyby on his house (somewhere in Chicago) and it had him out there in all his glory.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did anyone play Days Gone?

That was another game that seemed to have poor reviews.... but I fuckin loved that game. It was buggy as hell at first, but they have since fixed most of it.
I bought it but haven’t even opened it yet. Been busy

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is released tomorrow...so I guess it's more what I am playing tomorrow night. I am a huge fan of the original show, but it looks like a ton of fun regardless.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw someone post on Reddit about this game and apparently the guy had gone out and sunbathed in the nude in his back yard and then bought this game and did a flyby on his house (somewhere in Chicago) and it had him out there in all his glory.

not sure it gets that good of a detail, but my subdivision had the clubhouse and pool modeled, but the houses seemed to be generic representations.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Been playing Ghosts of Tsushima & Romance of Three Kingdoms Total War.

Ghosts has a pretty good story and I thought captured that era quite well. Perhaps a bit too forgiving of the Samurai as they weren't necessarily as fond of peasants as this depicts but overall a pretty good period piece game.

RoTK is probably the best turn based strategy game I have ever played as it does an excellent job of capturing the history and politics of that era of Chinese history.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I started on Jedi Fallen Order.... enjoying it thus far.